The public will have a chance to weigh in on the future of county board supervisor boundaries at the next Dane County Redistricting Commission virtual meeting, set for 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 3.
Starting in December, the state Department of Health Services started releasing COVID-19 data for cities, villages and townships, as well as school districts and ZIP codes.
The percentage of registered voters in the greater Verona area who participated in the Tuesday, Feb. 16, primary sits at just over 10% – less than half of the people that voted in the same race a year ago.
The Verona Area/Mount Horeb girls swim team opened the season with a virtual dual meet against Big Eight rival Sun Prairie on Friday, Feb. 20.
Many of the players on the Verona Area High School girls basketball team recall the last time the Wildcats made a trip to state.
Registration is open for the Verona Area Girls Softball Association.
Those interested in gardening or looking to elevate their herb knowledge may be interested in an upcoming event at the Verona Public Library.
The Verona Lions Club held a food drive for Badger Prairie Needs Network on the morning on Saturday, Feb. 20, at Miller and Sons Supermarket. Collection boxes were placed near the entrance of the store, and shoppers were handed lists of food and non-food items needed by the pantry.
For fiber artist Pat Kroth, unraveling string, ribbon, veil and caution tape comes with the artistic territory.
The Verona Press, in partnership with Fitchburg Access Community Television, will host a can…
Verona Area School District’s support staff will receive the full increase in base and suppl…
Three more Verona Area School District educators are planning to retire at the end of the sc…
After Sarah Boyd first read about the concept of a plant gallery in the Netherlands several …
“Get your head in the game” is a common expression on the basketball court.
This Week's E-edition
- Vert Cafe brings lattes, houseplants to downtown Paoli
- Developer proposes 700-unit development off PD
- Costco back for final step
- TID creates $1.6 million for affordable housing
- Educators Frei, Nyhagen, Cain-Bowles plan to retire
- Support staff get max wage increase
- Girls basketball: Verona outlasts Arrowhead to reach state
- Verona artist Pat Kroth shares challenges, opportunities of creating during a pandemic
- Softball: Registration begins for Verona Area Softball Association
- Girls basketball: Wildcats look to recreate 2016 state memories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.