Gov. Tony Evers has issued a statewide mask mandate, effective Saturday, Aug. 1.
On-street parking could be limited near the new Verona Area High School.
Two Verona-area entities have been awarded grants from Dane County Environmental Council’s Community Partners and Capital Equipment programs last week.
Solid bookend rounds led to a solid showing for Jim Doing at the 119th Wisconsin State Amateur Championship.
The Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association pushed forward with starting fall sports, but with the stipulation that “higher risk” and “lower risk” sports will be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
With less than two weeks until high school football practice is set to begin in Wisconsin, the state body that governs sports has no plan yet to alter fall sports amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Verona’s Parks, Recreation and Forestry Commission met in an actual park on Wednesday, July 15. In order to promote physical distancing, members of the commission met at Harriet Park to hold their July meeting. Members discussed a proposal to improve the Ice Age Trail corridor along Badger M…
Clem LaMere and Stan Hook of American Legion Post 385 met with the Verona Area Wildcat (VAHS secretary Theresa Saley) at the new high school building on Monday, July 27, to deliver 150 flags the legion bought for the school. The flags will be placed in every classroom in the school.
While COVID-19 mostly spreads from person to person and rarely infects animals, the pandemic still affects all creatures great and small, even at what’s supposed to be a sanctuary for them.
The Verona Area Board of Education is looking to fill an open seat.
A light-filled atrium sitting three stories high.
When the Class of 2020 walked into the Verona Area High School for its final first day of school last September, no one envisioned they’d be ending it at home.
The leadership structure at Unified Newspaper Group has changed as of Aug. 3.
Unified Newspaper Group has compiled a listing of restaurants and cafes still serving Verona throughout the COVID-19 crisis. We have attempted to be as thorough as possible.
This Week's E-edition
- Community comes together to support friend following cardiac arrest
- Asked and answered: Why isn’t the state trail getting paved yet?
- ‘A labor of love': New VAHS has collaborative spaces, state-of-the-art learning facilities
- Board opts for in-person option for K-2
- Potential parking limitations near VAHS
- Letter: It's a mistake to keep schools closed
- ‘We keep moving:’ Class of 2020 officially graduates from home
- Early voting in Verona starts this week
- Students return to Country View for in-person summer school
- Catholic school plan sparks traffic concerns; Commission discussing Aug. 3
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.