The Verona Sugar River Pizza Company, 957 Liberty Dr., has temporarily closed due to a part-time employee testing positive for COVID-19, a Sept. 26 post on the business’ Facebook page states.
This Halloween, costume masks will do more than scare neighbors.
Verona history from the past five decades as compiled by Verona Press staff from our archives.
USA Track and Field has partnered with Athletic.net to launch a new way for high school cross country athletes to compete this fall.
When Verona Area High School sophomore Abbi Rupnow is not working on homework, playing piano or in a youth group at Good Shepherd Church, she often can be found on the field cradling a lacrosse stick in her hands.
The WIAA Board of Control agreed to announce new venues for this fall’s state tournaments and will add more coaching contact days to the alternate fall and spring sports seasons.
Sugar River United Methodist Church, 415 W. Verona Ave., is holding a winter gear drive to collect new and gently used items for its Community Closet.
The show will go on … virtually.
The American Red Cross is scheduling blood drive donations in October to help COVID-19 patients, according to a Red Cross news release.
Focus groups about what qualities and expertise will be sought for the next Verona Area School District superintendent are scheduled for next week.
Sugar Creek Elementary School families were able to come together, while staying apart, for a drive-in movie in the school parking lot on Friday, Sept. 25.
Dane County Executive Joe Parisi strongly encouraged schools to continue following county public health recommendations after the Wisconsin Supreme Court temporarily blocked part of a county h…
Lance Moran wants the public to envision a scenario in which medical personnel show up in their driveway, able to treat them with an annual influenza vaccine inside their home.
When medical experts worried there were some high blood pressure drugs that could harm COVID-19 patients, Epic researchers quickly got to work.
This Week's E-edition
- Man charged with murder of SOMS gets court-appointed lawyer
- COVID-19 case closes Sugar River Pizza Company until Oct. 5
- Board selects Williams for her ‘desire for change’
- Wolves, Coyotes and Foxes, oh my
- Former VAHS English teacher Charlotte Johnston compiles life works
- VAIS students and families ‘chalk the walk’ for return to school
- ‘The Klassic’ to get $1.15 million in county affordable housing funds
- Phased reopening plan headed to school board Oct. 5
- Progress 2020: New Verona Area High School finished
- Prep football: Acker grateful for Marshall’s path
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.