The 2020 Census is still taking place and Stoughtonites are taking part in high numbers.
A plan to replace an east-side Kwik Trip northeast of the intersection of Hwys. 51 and N is still on hold while the La Crosse-based company works out traffic concerns.
Teachers won’t be required to get child care for their children or be mandated to work in school buildings when the Stoughton Area School District opens the school year with virtual learning Sept. 1.
Whether the Stoughton Area School District renews a contract to have a police presence at the high school before school opens virtually Sept. 1 remains in question.
- Stoughton’s nitrate levels in water decrease
- Boardwalk, seeding projects coming to Heritage Park
- Early voting in Stoughton starts this week
- Report shows how power plant could become restaurant
- Expert: Possible to remove dam without water level changes
- No opposition to Eugster’s expansion
- One contested race in Aug. 11 primary
- Committee: Rewrite 23 year old sidewalk policy
- Stoughton Hub Police Reports March 2020
- Two adults ejected from vehicle during crash
- Wine Walk approved for October
- County quarry hearing postponed
- Whitewater Park committee discuss grant applications July 20
- No vote on fifth supervisor for Rutland
- Part I: Pandemic exacerbates issues of rural broadband access