The public will finally get its chance to weigh in on the proposed expansion of the gravel pit in the Town of Rutland.
Users of Bjoin Park expressed a desire for an accessible connection to Yahara River Trail – and they’ll get one under the park’s new master plan.
The Stoughton Common Council will fill former alder Tim Riley’s vacant seat until a special election is held — the date for which is not yet determined.
Uniroyal Engineered Products will start taking additional soil and groundwater samples to test for toxic materials after previous tests showed cause for concern.
- Two taken to hospital after motorcycle crash
- Deputy shot at during Pleasant Springs traffic stop
- Bjoin Park would restore courts, add Native plantings
- City to receive $130K from TID 3
- Cidery proposing to move into former Cinema Cafe
- New sidewalk policy requires documentation of eight factors in retrofits
- Hwy. 51 construction is expected to end a month early
- Stoughton's growth on par with county average
- Library considers going fine free, discussion expected in September
- Rural broadband part II: Economic hurdles remain
- Shakers former owner faces 5 felonies for allegedly selling cocaine, meth
- Stoughton Police Reports
- Proposed resolution declares second Monday of October Indigenous People’s Day
- Stoughton area sees 29.8% turnout for August election
- Sargent to move on to November contest