A former Stoughton Courier Hub reporter has died, less than three years after his retirement from full-time reporting.
Former Unified Newspaper Group reporter Bill Livick has died, less than three years after his retirement from full-time reporting.
A developer hopes to keep the now demolished industrial-style buildings with brick facade alive through a proposed development of the South Street riverfront.
This year is the 95th annual Stoughton Youth Fair; a five day event that draws thousands of people from all over the state and brings Stoughton area residents together.
Thousands gathered at Nordic Ridge Park Saturday, June 19, to get a "Taste of Stoughton."
Dozens gathered at the Chorus Public House, 154 W. Main St. to celebrate Juneteenth on Saturday, June 19.
A weather delay just before the 4x400-meter relay at the Division 1 Beloit Memorial sectional track and field meet on Thursday, June 17, kept some members of the Stoughton girls track team plenty busy.
The Stoughton High School boys track and field team got a nice surprise at the Beloit Memorial sectional meet on Thursday, June 17.
For more than half of the WIAA Division 2 regional semifinal on Tuesday, June 8, it appeared the Stoughton girls soccer team could upset Mount Horeb.
The state Supreme Court ruled June 11 that county health officers cannot close schools withi…
Through the many changes in the Stoughton Area School District over the past 15 months, free…
What better way to celebrate the last day of school then pie someone in the face and run thr…
This Week's E-edition
- Madison woman pleads not guilty to Stoughton road rage incident
- Fire damages Rutland house, firefighter hospitalized
- Letter: Mandt Park project endangers fair
- Girls track and field: Groleau, Reiser, Reott lead Vikings to sectionals
- Stoughton man pleads guilty to April 2020 stabbing incident
- Boys track and field: Vikings send six individuals, two relays to sectionals
- Bicyclist injured in car crash on County B June 16
- Boys track and field: Wicks, Zywicki to join 800 relay team at state meet Saturday
- Stoughton Junior Fair returns June 30 to July 4
- Riverfront plans hope to make a statement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.