The Verona Press, in partnership with Fitchburg Access Community Television, will host a candidate forum ahead of a contested race for three Verona Area Board of Education At-Large seats.
After nearly 11 months away from the physical classroom, a portion of Verona Area School District students in grades 6-12 returned for in-person instruction on Tuesday, Feb. 9.
Though a snowstorm prevented Verona Area School District students in grades 3-5 from finally returning to school on the planned date, classrooms soon welcomed the kids back on the following days for the first week of in-person classes the next day on Wednesday, Jan. 27.
The Verona Area School District will offer its largest number of open enrollment seats in nearly five years after it saw a net decrease of students leaving the district.
The City of Verona’s revisions to a contract that would continue a police presence at Verona Area High School met with disappointment and frustration from school board members at their meeting Monday, Jan. 25.
- VAHS, Glacier Edge students make hundreds of cards for healthcare workers
- Clardy looks to start with VASD with equity focus
- District offers staff incentives to fill bus driver vacancies
- BRMS teacher Shayla Glass-Thompson nominated to ILA 30 Under 30
- VASD health staff start getting COVID-19 vaccinations
- 23 VASD students receive Urban League MLK youth awards
- Notebook: VASD staff getting vaccines this week
- VAHS staff petition to delay in-person start by a month
- District sees net loss for open enrollment
- Sugar Creek student raises $850 for Madison Reading Project
- District admin offers resources for talking to children about U.S. Capitol attack
- 7 out of 10 VASD students will return for hybrid learning model
- Board hires Dr. Tremayne Clardy as next superintendent
- District will provide 80 hours of COVID-19 leave to full-time staff, exclusive substitutes
- Hundreds of preferred instruction forms unreturned as of Monday
- Vert Cafe brings lattes, houseplants to downtown Paoli
- Costco back for final step
- TID creates $1.6 million for affordable housing
- Educators Frei, Nyhagen, Cain-Bowles plan to retire
- Developer proposes 700-unit development off PD
- Support staff get max wage increase
- Girls basketball: Verona outlasts Arrowhead to reach state
- Verona artist Pat Kroth shares challenges, opportunities of creating during a pandemic
- Girls basketball: Wildcats look to recreate 2016 state memories
- Softball: Registration begins for Verona Area Softball Association
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.