Letters to the Editor
Earlier this month, our Verona School District had to assure parents that an Middle School elective class was not political. I no longer have children that attend Verona Public School, but if I did, I would certainly want them to have an education that had political viewpoints and that touch…
My family and I have enjoyed the Verona Public Library and all it has to offer for many years. We love the summer reading program for children.
I am writing to thank Dave Walker, Mark Giesfeldt, Casey Dudley and the whole Verona Parks commission for the recent conversion of the two old and worn tennis courts at Harriet Park into four new pickleball courts.
As the social distancing restrictions have changed from six to three feet apart for students in schools, Verona Area High School students, who are already in person two days per week, will now be able to return four days per week for fourth quarter.
- Zarth: Journey of life doesn’t need to be complicated
- Budnar: Everyone's influence matters, whether it is big or small
- Fortney: Thank you for being a voting citizen
- LaPoint: It’s Syttende Mai time!
- Letter: Don’t remove the Stoughton dam
- Amundson: The Badger Theater was a home away from home
- Ferolie: Our optimistic spring can keep local economies alive
- Sullivan: Late author brought back memories of home
- Letter: Kalland correct on dam removal
- Letter: Keep your cats inside so they don’t kill birds