For the first time in 15 months, alders met physically in the Council Chambers at 111 Lincoln St. on June 14.
Locust Drive will remain a road with a 35 mile per hour speed limit, despite the request of a household in that neighborhood.
There were three new cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in the last week within the Verona Area School District boundaries.
Verona Area High School senior Jonathan Gamez was named first-team all-state by the Wisconsin Soccer Coaches Association All-State for the alternate fall season this spring.
Verona’s Alyssa Bostley celebrated graduation on Saturday, June 12. Two days later, she traded in her cap and gown for some spikes and a glove.
The Verona girls soccer team got two early goals and shut down Waunakee on defense to stymie the top-seeded Warriors 2-0 in a WIAA Division 1 regional championship on Saturday, June 12, in Waunakee.
Attention coffee lovers – the Verona Area Chamber of Commerce is organizing the first ever community coffee crawl.
When the staff at Verona Senior Center receive calls asking, “When are you opening?” they find it funny, director Stephanie Ehle told the Press June 4.
There’s an expression that goes, “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.”
Verona Area High School celebrated its Class of 2021 graduates with a ceremony on Saturday, …
Country View Elementary School students said goodbye to their oldest peers with a “Parade of…
Three Verona Area High School seniors have been named National Merit Scholarship winners.
MilliporeSigma’s expansion to its 11101 Kettle Moraine Trail facility, worth $65 million, is expected to create around 50 new jobs this year.
When COVID-19 vaccines first became available, people were driving up to five hours to get i…
This Week's E-edition
- USA swimming: Nelson zeros in on Olympic shot
- Photos: Verona Area High School's Class of 2021 graduates
- Three VAHS students to receive National Merit Scholarships
- Chamber launches “Coffee Crawl”
- Girls soccer: Verona stymies top-seeded Waunakee to reach sectional
- WCI announces sale of Press to Wisconsin Media Group
- Locust Drive speed limit remains 35
- VASD hires Madison principal Zingsheim as new elementary education director
- Boys track: Verona to send 4 individuals to sectional in 7 events
- College softball: Anderson sets Northern State strikeout recor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.