Gov. Tony Evers has issued a statewide mask mandate, effective Saturday, Aug. 1.
Two Verona-area entities have been awarded grants from Dane County Environmental Council’s Community Partners and Capital Equipment programs last week.
Q: With the new Verona Area High School being built along a portion of the Military Ridge State Trail, several people have asked the Press and others on social media why that project did not include paving of the trail.
A company hoping to redevelop a block of West Verona Avenue is holding a virtual informational meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, July 30 for anyone interested in learning more about the project.
- Verona History May
- City provides up to $100,000 to local bars and restaurants
- Annual meeting postponed for a second time
- School aims to build by cemetery
- Consultants: Goose Lake drainage is like ‘traffic jam’
- County requires face masks starting Monday
- Fireman's Park beach requires time slots to help with long waits
- Forward Dane plan heading backward
- Sigma, Verona Ave. plan, Costco up for review
- Verona History April
- New $10 million county program aims to stop evictions
- Fitch-Rona Fire, EMS personnel get COVID-19 testing
- Click it or Ticket campaign continues through July 5
- Steve Brown plan emerges on top for Sugar Creek land
- Notebook: Cahoots, 5th Quarter expand service areas