Attention coffee lovers – the Verona Area Chamber of Commerce is organizing the first ever community coffee crawl.
When the staff at Verona Senior Center receive calls asking, “When are you opening?” they find it funny, director Stephanie Ehle told the Press June 4.
School is out, summer is just around the corner, and the Verona Public Library Summer Story Times are here. This year, the library is offering outdoor and virtual story times.
Among returning events as social gatherings replace social distancing this summer will be handful of live music performances that community members will be able to enjoy downtown.
- Friends of Military Ridge Trail meeting set June 14
- Historical society volunteer project June 5
- Animal advocacy webinar set June 11
- Paoli Farmers’ Market set for sundays
- Verona Area Community Theater sets summer drama and dance programming
- ‘Ripples of Joy’ ballet graces Harriet Park
- Acoustic concert at senior center set June 10
- Verona commemorates the fallen
- Woodcarving artist David Carlson working on project for the Farley Center
- Senior Center book group is June 9
- House plants themed reading recommendations
- ‘Ripples of Joy’ ballet set May 29
- Red Cross blood donations set for June 2
- Prostate health discussion set June 3
- Summer reading program returns June 1