‘Zoom Room for Teens’
When the world went into lockdown in March 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic, one Stoughton-nonprofit responded to help those who were impacted the most.
Abel Contemporary Gallery will display two new exhibits, and extend a current one to allow it more viewers during the COVID-19 pandemic, beginning Saturday, Feb. 27.
Stoughton Yoga is hosting a free one-hour yoga class for healthcare workers at 1 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 28. The in-person class will take place at 101 Silverado Drive.
‘5 steps to healthier heart’Stoughton Health Exercise Physiologist Brianna O’Neil will share tips on how you can improve your heart health during a virtual presentation at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 18.
- Personal Essential pantry reopens
- Norse Afternoon of Fun 2021 'still cure for winter blues'
- Beutel wins 2020 community appreciation award
- Hull recognized as library's Volunteer of the Year
- Stoughton Health supports women's heart health
- Stoughton history - January
- Local events: Feb. 11 through Feb. 18
- Norwegian Dancers virtual performance set for Feb. 14
- Norse weekend of fun starts Feb.12
- People seek hospital, local employers for COVID-19 vaccine
- Leif Erikson webinar set for Feb. 13
- Foundation awards $58K to local nonprofits
- Level up has alternative "Gobble Wobble" event
- Treat pickup at senior center Feb. 11
- Coffee with the Mayor Feb. 12