While the arts and craft fair is not taking place at the Syttende Mai festival in 2021, many vendors – especially those who have been attending for years – are crossing their fingers for next year’s festival.
In order to provide a safe, but still festive, Syttende Mai 2021, the Stoughton Chamber of Commerce has created a hybrid festival that combines traditional events with online activities.
For years to come, whenever Justin Teche visits St. Ann Catholic Parish, he’ll be able to see the fruits of his labor for his Eagle Scout service project.
For the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic struck last year, the Stoughton Area Veterans Memorial Park conducted an honor guard memorial for a deceased veteran.
- Local events: May 13 through May 20
- Gazebo Musikk returns on May 27
- Rosemaling around the city
- Patrons pop-in for pop-up library
- Norwegian Constitution Day virtual presentation May 12
- ‘Pie Place Fundraiser’ set May 15
- Stoughton author publishes time-travel, fiction novel: ‘Measured Time’
- Syttende Mai returns May 14-16
- Nordic walking group aims to improve senior health
- Local events: April 29 through May 6
- Senior Center to offer Tai Chi in May
- Outdoor storytime starts May 4
- Library opens with restrictions May 17
- Photos: Stoughton Sons of Norway feeds 200 with fish boil
- Stoughton Baseball holds opening day