A national cable company is almost done digging-up the terrace to add additional telecommunication services to the City of Stoughton.
Over the next few weeks, Unified Newspaper Group will complete the process of consolidating our limited in-person operations to our downtown Oregon office at 156 N. Main St. That includes vacating our longtime headquarters in Verona.
Adam Notstad, former co-owner of AdamCan Recycling, is retiring and passing on the company to Stoughton-resident Erika Pugh, 21, her mother Lisa Pugh told the Hub.
Norwegian descendants (and their friends), rejoice – even though it’ll look a little different, there will be some sort of Syttende Mai celebration this year.
An old laundromat on 318 S. Water St. is now a space for Aligning Stars Theatre to hold events and shows — although those will happen virtually until the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
What started a few years ago as a platform to root for local musicians has grown into what its founders call a “digital music ecosystem,” particularly amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stoughton Health plans for COVID-19 vaccines
- Yahara River Woodwinds opens in Stoughton, adapts to COVID-19
- Stoughton Trailers sees growth in sales, increases hourly wages
- Pancake Cafe to distribute meals to public through donation program
- Stoughton Home Savings to close by Nov. 25
- Nauti Norske closes down for rest of 2020
- Eugster's Farm Market has ‘successful’ fall season
- New business takes over the floor from Slinde’s
- Deak’s employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Bright simplicity: Tru by Hilton opens on Stoughton’s Jackson Street
- Bozeman joins UNG
- New leadership at Stoughton Courier Hub
- Rainbow of colors comes to end at Flower Factory
- Stoughton Utilities partners with the Chamber for COVID-19 relief
- Wildwood Cafe owners model business philosophy in activism, spreading hope
- Stoughton businesses adapt to Forward Dane plan
- Fosdal's reopens
- A business saved ... by chocolate
- Cinema Cafe closes permanently amid health, economic crises
- Pandemic impacts Stoughton’s galleries, studios