If you're looking to make some "easy money" while supporting a good cause, an Oregon Area Fire/EMS Association raffle may be of interest.
As the Town of Oregon considers drafting an ordinance allowing ATV/UTV access to town roads, two nearby municipalities have examined similar policies.
Those are the Village of Brooklyn and Town of Dunn.
A $4.07 million reconstruction project involving the U.S. Highway 14 and Interstate 92 intersection just east of the Village of Brooklyn is set to commence Aug. 2.
The Oregon Area Historical Society could receive an anonymous gift of $2,000 sometime in the next year – but only if the organization manages to raise a matching contribution.
Several Oregon athletes will compete in the Law Enforcement Torch Run next week.
After 11 years as the Stoughton High School Athletic and Activities Director, Mel Dow is moving on to become the WIAA’s associate director.
Oregon High School hosted a five-day volleyball camp for high school players.
Oregon’s Zack Riddle pulled off a late slide by two cars before a caution flag to win his third championship in the NASCAR Late Model feature on Friday, July 23, at Madison International Speedway.
With a predicted growth spurt not happening as fast as anticipated, Oregon School District o…
The enrollment crunch the Oregon School District has been preparing for might not be quite a…
A Dane County grant will allow the Oregon School District to help its students with financial limitations pay for the $400 driver’s education course.
As business picks up for Oregon establishments after the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, man…
One of Oregon’s oldest home-based businesses will reach 45 years come this September, but it…
This Week's E-edition
- Compare, contrast: As Town of Oregon considers ATV/UTV policy, two nearby municipalities examine their own
- Construction planned for US 14, WIS 92 to start Aug. 2 east of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn EMT, Oregon firefighter named public service members of the year
- New enrollment projection slows referendum timeline
- 'Easy Money Raffle' to raise money for Oregon Area Fire/EMS District
- Dane County recommends indoor masking
- Aimee Marie LaDell-Sharp
- Oregon Nature Alliance tour showed how to begin planting native species in yards and gardens
- Oregon Area Historical Society needs to match $2,000 contribution by Dec. 31
- Parking lots, public trail paving completed at Anderson Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.