The WIAA Board of Control agreed to announce new venues for this fall’s state tournaments and will add more coaching contact days to the alternate fall and spring sports seasons.
While leading Oregon girls cross country captain’s practices, senior Julia Hutchinson brainstormed ideas for a community service project and the Oregon Food Pantry came to the forefront.
With severe thunderstorms and heavy rain in the forecast on Friday, Aug. 28, the Madison International Speedway canceled the Howie Lettow Classic that was to feature the ARCA Midwest Tour Super Late Models, Midwest Trucks and 602 Late Models.
- Junior hockey: Tradesmen training camp slated for September
- Golf: Gaschke misses cut at Wis. Open
- Auto racing: Local racecar drivers to be featured at MIS
- MIS: Riddle kicks off racing season
- Prep sports: WIAA approves alternative fall season
- Women's golf: Schroeder shoots to third at Wis. Mid-Amateur Championship
- Auto Racing: Racing to return to MIS
- Prep sports: Badger Conference cancels fall competition
- Prep sports: Show-Me a new adventure
- Youth baseball: OYB founder Kalscheur passes away
- Men's basketball: Former Oregon star Soule enjoys career year at Carroll
- Prep sports: Badger Conference ADs to meet Aug. 3 to discuss fall sports plan
- Women's golf: McCorkle nearly wins Wis. Amateur title
- Girls lacrosse: Former Oregon player progressing after car crash
- College football: OHS grads awaiting WIAC’s fall sports decision