The Oregon High School girls track and field team will be led by its distance runners, something coach Ned Lease said is a welcomed change.
The Oregon High School girls golf team ended its season with a fourth-place finish at its WIAA sectional meet on Monday, almost one week after placing third at the team’s regional meet.
Yordanos Zelinski didn’t mince his words following a fifth-place finish at the Stoughton High School sectional cross country meet on Saturday, May 1.
Senior Patrick Brognano hugged teammates and fought back tears after Oregon’s tournament run came to an end after a 3-1 loss to Madison West in a Division 1 sectional semifinal on Saturday, May 8, at Flambeau Field in Baraboo.
As a crowd of hundreds gathered around the awards table at the WIAA alternate fall state cross country meet at Blackhawk Golf Course in Janesville on Saturday, May 8, the Oregon girls cross country team knew their times were going to be close to a top finish.
With a bloody cut showing through the tape on his chin, Oregon High School senior defensive end Gabe Pearson walked around Panther Stadium one final time talking with and hugging teammates.
For two weeks a group of Oregon Community Swim Club athletes were busy getting sun, swimming fast and having fun at International Swim Coaches’ Association meets in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Oregon High School senior John Thysse shot a 2-over par 38 and it all came together for the Oregon boys golf team to tie the Division 2 top-ranked team Madison Edgewood on Tuesday, April 27, at the Legend of Bergamont in Oregon.
Oregon Community Swim Club athlete Finnley Conklin was recognized by Wisconsin Swimming as the Age Group Male Swimmer of the Year the week of April 18.
- Boys cross country: Zelinski guts out sectional to return to state
- Baseball: Oregon battles back but drops season opener to Milton
- Girls cross country: Oregon dominates on run to state
- Softball: Oregon steps up in sixth to beat Watertown
- Baseball: Buskager to lead 'scrappy' Oregon squad
- Boys golf: Panthers shoot to third in Reedsburg Invite
- Boys cross country: Panthers’ depth tops Monroe
- Girls cross country: Oregon’s pack running keys win over Monroe
- Boys soccer: Oregon drops thriller to McFarland
- Prep sports: Alternate fall state tourney sites set
- Rugby: OHS, OMS seeking boys, girls rugby players
- Girls tennis: Panthers’ doubles teams soak up state experience
- Boys golf: Kipp leads Panthers on the links
- Softball: Oregon prepared for season with new faces, same goals
- Boys cross country: Monona Grove edges Oregon