The Oregon girls swimming team won two events in a double dual with Monona Grove and Madison Edgewood on Monday, Feb. 22.
The Oregon High School girls basketball team had a tough time overcoming a free throw difference, and its season came to an end after a 55-46 loss to Waunakee in a WIAA Division 1 regional semifinal on Friday, Feb. 12, at Baraboo High School.
Prep games were given the green light to return to Dane County starting Feb. 10, however don’t expect all WIAA winter sports to play home games in the county.
Oregon sophomore Seth Niday at 152 pounds faced a weight class at the WIAA Division 1 Mukwonago sectional that featured five of the state’s top-12 ranked wrestlers.
- Boys swimming: Stevenson takes 15th at state in breaststroke
- Boys hockey: Oregon cruises by Stoughton
- Girls basketball: Panthers roll by Eagles, Red Hawks
- Boys hockey: Panthers done in by Avalanche’s power play
- Girls basketball: Oregon gets No. 4 regional seed
- Wrestling: Oregon sending four grapplers to sectional
- Boys swimming: Stluka, Stevenson, 200 free relay state-bound
- Girls basketball: Panthers surge by Silver Eagles
- Boys hockey: Oregon rallies by Brookfield, shuts out McFarland
- Wrestling: Niday rolls to two wins at Fort Atkinson
- Boys swimming: Oregon conquers Blackhawks, Goslings
- Wrestling: Oregon dominated by Beaver Dam, Baraboo
- Football: Sun Prairie request to join Badger moves on
- Boys basketball: Panthers done in by Vikings’ 3-point barrage
- Boys hockey: Fifth-ranked Oregon can’t overcome Monroe