During the first several months of a new year, the Senior Center staff creates a report that collects data from the prior year, and generally compares it to previous years’ statistics. That report is then presented to various municipal bodies and made available to the public. It provides a q…
For a long time, I’ve been fascinated with the concept of time. How many times have we said, boy has time flown by, or it’s hard to believe that 3 or 4 years have gone by already since a vacation. Remember when we did this or that, and we can’t believe it’s been that long already.
Letters to the Editor
While a garbage can may seem like the correct location when needing to throw something away, there is one topic that is especially important for correct disposal—Medications. Both for the safety our ourselves, our neighbors, and our environment, correct medication disposal is key.
Building a new library is an undertaking with a remarkable number of moving parts. There are land and traffic surveys, meetings with the public and with architects, assessments of current collection and future growth, among many other things.
Oregon Observer provides all the proof that Oregon-area residents should need to financially support our excellent local newspaper. Among many other things it is jam-packed with vitally important information about upcoming elections, changes in Village staff, and tributes to community member…
- Letter: Support Jacobsen for village president
- Letter: Vote Heisler for school board
- Brickner: Be aware, honest about your own alcohol use
- Letter: Oregon lauded for environmental action
- Letter: Observer provides vital information
- Letter: Wunsch will work on behalf of community
- Letter: Palmer ignores context with OSD data
- Letter: Addressing letter’s comments on school district
- Letter: Vote Lokuta for Oregon school board
- Letter: Vote Glysch for Oregon village president