The Town of Oregon broke a 3-month stretch of having no new cases of COVID-19, as six cases were newly diagnosed in the past week. Town of Rutland broke a 2-month streak with two new cases.
The Village Board is taking action after receiving a flurry of complaints about hazardous parking conditions along North Burr Oak over the last several months.
Brooklyn EMT Justin Wicik and Oregon firefighter David Danks have received a state-level honor.
Last week, a group of around 15 community residents got to know their neighbors — and native plants — a little better during a walking tour by the Oregon Nature Alliance.
Tropical sounds emanated from the Kiser Firemen’s Park shelter on Thursday, July 22, as the Madison Area Ukulele Initiative put on their first group performance in over a year and a half. The …
After 11 years as the Stoughton High School Athletic and Activities Director, Mel Dow is moving on to become the WIAA’s associate director.
Oregon High School hosted a five-day volleyball camp for high school players.
Oregon’s Zack Riddle pulled off a late slide by two cars before a caution flag to win his third championship in the NASCAR Late Model feature on Friday, July 23, at Madison International Speedway.
The enrollment crunch the Oregon School District has been preparing for might not be quite as imminent as expected.
A Dane County grant will allow the Oregon School District to help its students with financial limitations pay for the $400 driver’s education course.
The state budget is signed, but the amount of funding the Oregon School District will receive is still yet to be determined.
As business picks up for Oregon establishments after the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic, many are creating their own guidelines regarding wearing masks, maintaining social distancing and cleaning.
One of Oregon’s oldest home-based businesses will reach 45 years come this September, but it’s possible only area bookworms would know that.
This Week's E-edition
- Photographer with Oregon roots installs ‘solargraphy’ cameras
- Town of Oregon board votes against ATV/UTV ballot referendum
- OSD consultant says growth won’t be as fast as previously thought
- Motorcyclists injured in Rutland crash Friday
- Parking requirements ordinance goes to hearing
- Baseball: Oregon 12U finishes second
- Auto Racing: Riddle wins third NASCAR Late Model feature
- The ‘digital divide’: New task force to help solve rural broadband issues in Dane County
- North Burr Oak could get no parking zones with ordinance
- A tearful departure: Oregon Police Commission president retires after two decades
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.