The 2020 Census is still taking place and Oregonians are taking part in high numbers.
Janesville Street traffic, stormwater retention and relocation were the main public concerns developers heard at two affordable housing informational sessions last week.
The public has a little under two weeks to submit written feedback to the Village Board regarding its Wastewater Treatment Plant facilities plan upgrades.
- Anderson Park Friends receives county environmental grant
- Wastewater Treatment Plant upgrades plan discussion set Aug. 3
- Early voting in Oregon starts this week
- Oregon's April police reports
- Lake Barney monitoring wells up for vote
- No opposition to Eugster’s expansion
- Oregon Area Fire/EMS hires division chief
- Van Kampen stepping down
- Two contested races in Aug. 11 primary
- Wastewater plant upgrades would mean user fee increases
- Board accepting candidate applications
- County quarry hearing postponed
- No vote on fifth supervisor for Rutland
- Sports bar responds to social media ‘firestorm’
- Part I: Pandemic exacerbates issues of rural broadband access