For last week’s “The Oregon Minute” episode, we heard from village administrator, Mike Gracz.
The Oregon-Brooklyn Lions Club is hosting the eighth annual “Stuff the Bus” school supplies fundraiser Saturday, Aug. 8. The club is to collect school supplies for students from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Oregon Walgreens.
The Oregon Area Fire/EMS District hosted free COVID-19 testing for local first responders and other important personnel on July 23. Working alongside Dane County EMS, the district assessed dozens of walk-in and drive-thru patrons.
With the COVID-19 pandemic prompting the cancellation of community and county fairs, one youth 4-H club that would have participated in the fairs is turning to an alternative.
- Oregon welcomes first Little Free Pantry
- Affordable housing informational sessions set for late July
- St. John’s blood drive set July 20
- Online Dane County Fair is set for this weekend
- Oregon Public Library campaign resumes fundraising events start July 25
- Oregon has Talent virtual contest underway
- Snow's Eagle Scout project cleans up woods behind Oregon Middle School
- Relay For Life of Stoughton-McFarland-Oregon finalizes Aug. 1 event
- Reflecting on a life of scouting
- ‘Oregon Minute’ interviews Jennifer Way
- ‘Oregon Minute’ interviews Precious Woodley
- Oregon artist featured in virtual Art Fair on the Square
- Oregon’s Johns takes over as VFW State Commander
- Anti-racist book list available at OPL
- Oregon Community Ed/Rec Courses for July