The Dane County area, while a popular place to live, has continuously seen housing and rent prices rise while income wages have remained stagnant since 2009.
Strong winds blew through Oregon on Monday, Aug. 10, but severe weather fizzled out before hitting Dane County.
The 2020 Census is still taking place and Oregonians are taking part in high numbers.
Joe Salmons, a University of Wisconsin-Madison Department language sciences professor is set to present an online Badger Talk about “Wisconsin English” next week.
At 1 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, SSM Health at Home will offer an online live presentation to teach ways to cope with mental health ailments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For last week’s “The Oregon Minute” episode, we heard from village administrator, Mike Gracz.
Badger Conference schools will not play any league competitions and conference champions will not be crowned this fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Effective communication and the ability to develop positive relationships have led to an enjoyable 13 months at Unified Newspaper Group.
Gary Kalscheur, one of the founding members of Oregon Youth Baseball, passed away July 18 at the age of 65.
With just over a month left before classes begin for the 2020-21 school year, the summer is nearing an end.
The Oregon School District will start the year online, and a week later than planned.
If Oregon School District students and staff need to return to virtual instruction this fall, they’ll have a bit more experience after completing four weeks of virtual summer school.
The leadership structure at Unified Newspaper Group has changed as of Aug. 3.
Meandering through the Flower Factory in Rutland for some is like walking through a scene in Willie Wonka’s wonderland from the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
This Week's E-edition
- Oregon Parks Neighborhood rezone informational session set Aug. 12
- Developers address feedback on affordable housing plans
- OPD hires new lieutenant
- OSD summer sessions focus on social/emotional learning
- ‘Oregon Minute’ interviews Mike Gracz
- Prep sports: Badger Conference cancels fall competition
- Rainbow of colors comes to end at Flower Factory
- 84% of Oregon residents have responded to the 2020 Census
- Relay For Life honorary survivors total 50 years of survivorship
- Youth baseball: OYB founder Kalscheur passes away
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.