The 2020 Census is still taking place and Oregonians are taking part in high numbers.
Janesville Street traffic, stormwater retention and relocation were the main public concerns developers heard at two affordable housing informational sessions last week.
The Oregon Parks Neighborhood originally intended for multifamily and commercial uses could become single family housing.
For last week’s “The Oregon Minute” episode, we heard from village administrator, Mike Gracz.
The Oregon Wisconsin Photography Group will meet 6 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 11, in the shelter at Kiser Firemen’s Park at 245 Brook St.
This year’s Relay for Life honorary chairs total over fifty years of survivorship.
Badger Conference schools will not play any league competitions and conference champions will not be crowned this fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Effective communication and the ability to develop positive relationships have led to an enjoyable 13 months at Unified Newspaper Group.
Gary Kalscheur, one of the founding members of Oregon Youth Baseball, passed away July 18 at the age of 65.
With just over a month left before classes begin for the 2020-21 school year, the summer is nearing an end.
The Oregon School District will start the year online, and a week later than planned.
If Oregon School District students and staff need to return to virtual instruction this fall, they’ll have a bit more experience after completing four weeks of virtual summer school.
The leadership structure at Unified Newspaper Group has changed as of Aug. 3.
Meandering through the Flower Factory in Rutland for some is like walking through a scene in Willie Wonka’s wonderland from the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
This Week's E-edition
- New leadership at Oregon Observer
- Oregon Parks Neighborhood rezone informational session set Aug. 12
- OPD hires new lieutenant
- Rainbow of colors comes to end at Flower Factory
- OSD school year to begin online Sept. 8
- OSD summer sessions focus on social/emotional learning
- Developers address feedback on affordable housing plans
- DiCamelli: Using alcohol to cope can send a message to teens
- Prep sports: Badger Conference cancels fall competition
- Men's basketball: Former Oregon star Soule enjoys career year at Carroll
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.