When Rutland residents gather for their annual meeting later this month, they will consider whether to make a major change to how they elect officials.
Eugster’s Farm Market is expanding.
The Dane County area, while a popular place to live, has continuously seen housing and rent prices rise while income wages have remained stagnant since 2009.
For the most recent episode of “The Oregon Minute,” the Observer spoke with the village zoning administrator, Elise Cruz.
Joe Salmons, a University of Wisconsin-Madison Department language sciences professor is set to present an online Badger Talk about “Wisconsin English” next week.
The “boys of fall” are about to become the boys of spring – as are other athletes who normally compete at the start of the school year.
Oregon’s Julie Schroeder finished third at the Wisconsin Mid-Amateur Championship on Monday, Aug. 10, at the Golf Course of Lawsonia Links in Green Lake.
For the first time this season, racing will return to the Madison International Speedway, with races in the next two weeks.
Less than a year after the Oregon School District board members unanimously rejected the village’s version of an agreement to keep a police officer at the high school, they were much happier w…
Brian Busler remembers a sign of what was to come with the COVID-19 pandemic this spring, although he didn’t quite grasp it at the time.
With just weeks left before classes begin for the 2020-21 school year, the summer is nearing an end.
The leadership structure at Unified Newspaper Group has changed as of Aug. 3.
Meandering through the Flower Factory in Rutland for some is like walking through a scene in Willie Wonka’s wonderland from the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
This Week's E-edition
- A snapshot: Village outlines affordable housing needs with report
- Oregon Parks Neighborhood rezone informational session set Aug. 12
- Police officer agreement extended with OSD
- ‘Oregon Minute’ interviews Elise Cruz
- Oregon avoids worst of severe weather Monday
- OSD hopes to learn lessons from sudden spring shutdown
- Developers address feedback on affordable housing plans
- “Wisconsin English” talk set for Aug. 18
- Town of Rutland: Eugster’s expansion given go-ahead
- Auto Racing: Racing to return to MIS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.