When Rutland residents gather for their annual meeting later this month, they will consider whether to make a major change to how they elect officials.
Eugster’s Farm Market is expanding.
The Dane County area, while a popular place to live, has continuously seen housing and rent prices rise while income wages have remained stagnant since 2009.
For the most recent episode of “The Oregon Minute,” the Observer spoke with the village zoning administrator, Elise Cruz.
At 1 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 27, SSM Health at Home will offer an online live presentation to teach ways to cope with mental health ailments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Oregon’s Julie Schroeder finished third at the Wisconsin Mid-Amateur Championship on Monday, Aug. 10, at the Golf Course of Lawsonia Links in Green Lake.
For the first time this season, racing will return to the Madison International Speedway, with races in the next two weeks.
Badger Conference schools will not play any league competitions and conference champions will not be crowned this fall due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Less than a year after the Oregon School District board members unanimously rejected the village’s version of an agreement to keep a police officer at the high school, they were much happier w…
Brian Busler remembers a sign of what was to come with the COVID-19 pandemic this spring, although he didn’t quite grasp it at the time.
With just weeks left before classes begin for the 2020-21 school year, the summer is nearing an end.
The leadership structure at Unified Newspaper Group has changed as of Aug. 3.
Meandering through the Flower Factory in Rutland for some is like walking through a scene in Willie Wonka’s wonderland from the movie “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
This Week's E-edition
- Rainbow of colors comes to end at Flower Factory
- Developers address feedback on affordable housing plans
- A snapshot: Village outlines affordable housing needs with report
- Oregon avoids worst of severe weather Monday
- Oregon Parks Neighborhood rezone informational session set Aug. 12
- OSD hopes to learn lessons from sudden spring shutdown
- Police officer agreement extended with OSD
- OSD summer sessions focus on social/emotional learning
- “Wisconsin English” talk set for Aug. 18
- OPD hires new lieutenant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.