With the Oregon School District growing – but still not near capacity – the Oregon School Board approved adding 28 elementary school-age open enrollment spots during its meeting on Monday, June 14.
The last day of the 2020-21 school year was Wednesday, June 9, and after this weekend’s graduation ceremony, the book has closed on an unforgettable year, and the careers of five long-time district employees.
The state Supreme Court ruled June 11 that county health officers cannot close schools within their jurisdictions, stemming from a lawsuit against Dane County over COVID-19 related emergency orders.
Verona Area High School celebrated its Class of 2021 graduates with a ceremony on Saturday, June 12, at the school’s football field. This was the first commencement ceremony held at the new high school campus, and the first one in many years that wasn’t held at Epic, as high school staff att…
Country View Elementary School students said goodbye to their oldest peers with a “Parade of Greatness” on Tuesday, June 8. Students in grades K-4 lined the sidewalks around the school to create a tunnel for fifth grade students to walk through and be greeted by claps and cheers, and then “f…
The 2020-21 school year has been anything but routine for the Oregon High School Class of 2021, so perhaps it’s fitting that the end will have a bit of a twist.
- VASD teachers, support staff get 2.8% wage increase
- VASD moves outdoor graduation to morning of June 12 over heat concerns
- Photos: Country View teachers prep for a caravan for virtual students
- Photos: New Century School students paint water conservation mural
- OHS’ Ebert a finalist for national math award
- OHS blended learning lab would serve online students
- Counselors adapt to meet social-emotional needs
- Alan Buss retires after 25 years mentoring, leading
- OHS senior Jeske named Presidential Scholar
- VASD promotes two for associate principal positions
- VASD to use federal aid to address student learning losses
- District plans OHS outdoor commencement June 13
- Two VAIS students win Chinese language excellence awards
- VAHS teacher Kabby Hong named a ‘Wisconsin Teacher of the Year’
- VASD, MMSD, OSD to collectively receive $1 million in county mental health funding
- Fire displaces Madison family; pets killed
- WCI announces sale of Star to Wisconsin Media Group
- Encompass Health looks to bring rehabilitation facility to Fitchburg tech campus
- Fitchburg Council approves west Lacy Road design with buffered bike lanes
- McKee Road theater reopens as ‘AMC Fitchburg 18’
- Fitchburg applies for state, county grants for The Hub
- Promega owner seeks to build mental health nonprofit headquarters
- Help tree diversity flourish in Fitchburg
- Upcoming events in Fitchburg
- ‘Make Music Fitchburg’ set for June 21
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.