There were 19 newly diagnosed cases of COVID-19 in the last week, a slight decrease over the week prior's 20.
Dane County is set to add $15 million to its ongoing efforts to help small businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Staff from a local pharmacy and health clinic say there are more COVID-19 vaccines available than patients seeking them. Both entities are addressing that challenge with outreach efforts and community partnerships.
In her first state diving meet, the moment didn’t appear to be too big for Verona Area High School freshman Annika Rufenacht.
As a first-time girls golf coach for Verona, Hanna Rebholz doesn’t have to go far to find coaching advice.
The Oregon High School volleyball team started with a spark on Senior Night, but lost a four set match to Beaver Dam on Monday, April 5, in Oregon.
Fitchburg biotech company Promega has opened its new research and development facility, the Kornberg Center.
Fitchburg groomer Deb Compton has been turning dogs into art through her grooming skills – and she’s bringing those skills to primetime television on Tuesday nights on the show “Pooch Perfect.”
If approved, Verona Area School District would receive a third of the proposed county mental health support funds.
Oregon High School students participated in the Federal Junior Duck Stamp Competition, which…
This month's e-edition
This month's Corre la Voz
- Fitchburg Senior Center launches new website
- Pharmacy, health clinic report more COVID-19 shots than patients
- Chad Brecklin chosen as new Fitchburg city administrator
- Memorial United Church of Christ to host shoe drive
- Grant-ed a gift
- Letter: Room for improvement with recycling
- Volunteers cleanup city waterways
- Fitchburg Public Library to partially reopen May 7
- More business relief coming
- Promega opens new R&D facility
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.