Newly diagnosed cases in Fitchburg stayed relatively low in comparison to previous weeks.
Madison’s Channel3000 reported Friday that several pets were killed and a family was displaced by a dryer fire at a home on Madison’s southwest side Wednesday afternoon.
A small fire started with a pan of oil on a stovetop early Saturday morning was kept under control by a building sprinkler system until firefighters could arrive to extinguish it. No one was injured, though fire caused approximately $15,000 in damage, which was limited due to the building’s …
The City of Fitchburg is formally celebrating Juneteenth for the first time through the raising of the official flag.
This year, the City of Fitchburg is celebrating the summer solstice with a free live music event.
Earlier this spring, All Saints Lutheran Church went green by harnessing the power of the sun, or “the Son.”
The line of trees hugging the fairway on each hole posed extra challenges for Oregon senior Nicholas Kipp and his teammates during the WIAA Division 1 Portage regional on Tuesday, June 1, at the Portage Country Club.
The Oregon High School boys track team won three titles in the Badger South Conference track meet on Tuesday, June 8, at Madison Edgewood High School.
The Oregon girls track team had five girls earn seven individual medals at the Badger South Conference meet on Tuesday, June 8, at Edgewood High School.
Film buffs rejoice: The 6091 McKee Road theater, which has been vacant for just under a year, is open again as AMC Fitchburg 18.
Agrace will open an adult daycare center at 1072 W. Beltline Highway in Madison later this summer.
With the Oregon School District growing – but still not near capacity – the Oregon School Bo…
The last day of the 2020-21 school year was Wednesday, June 9, and after this weekend’s grad…
This month's e-edition
This month's Corre la Voz
- Fire displaces Madison family; pets killed
- WCI announces sale of Star to Wisconsin Media Group
- Encompass Health looks to bring rehabilitation facility to Fitchburg tech campus
- Fitchburg Council approves west Lacy Road design with buffered bike lanes
- McKee Road theater reopens as ‘AMC Fitchburg 18’
- Fitchburg applies for state, county grants for The Hub
- Promega owner seeks to build mental health nonprofit headquarters
- Help tree diversity flourish in Fitchburg
- Upcoming events in Fitchburg
- Summer road maintenance to be mainly located in northern parts of Fitchburg
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.