A memory screen is a wellness tool that helps identify possible changes in memory. It creates a baseline so future changes can be monitored. Specialists from the Aging & Disability Resource Center will provide these free confidential memory screenings and will have information about memory, memory clinics, brain health and local resources that are available. Please register by visiting the 2nd Floor Information Desk or by calling 608-873-6281. If you have questions about the Memory Screening, please call 608-240-7400.
- Occurred Friday, January 24th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
- Occurred Friday, March 13th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
- Occurred Friday, May 22nd, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
- Occurs Friday, August 14th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
- Occurs Friday, November 13th, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 3:15 pm
Stoughton Public Library304 S 4th St
Stoughton, WI 53589