New Century School teachers Lee Lohr and Heidi Konop spent an afternoon visiting all of their fourth and fifth grade students within the district. The trip took three and a half hours to wave at students from a safe distance and see all of their driveway decorations and signs.
This Week's E-edition
- Retiring at home: Ending their career with virtual learning is ‘surreal,’ VASD retirees say
- College softball: Different endings for ex-Verona stars
- Survey: Families prefer some in-person schooling for fall 2020
- No recommendation yet for Sugar Creek developer
- College softball: Anderson stars, McChesney sidelined in abbreviated season
- Verona boy, 15, charged with murder
- Youth sports: MASC grants available to local organizations
- ‘My heart was just full:’ Founding, former, current BRMS staff say goodbye to building using Zoom
- Retiring VASD teacher questionnaires
- Notebook: Board reduces graduation credit requirements
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.