Core Knowledge Charter School second graders learned how to use microscopes from their seventh grade peers on Friday, Feb. 21, as a part of the former’s cells and human body systems unit. Seventh graders helped with stations that included looking at items such as pine stems and mammal lung tissue.
This week's e-edition
- High school will give grading choice
- Restaurants in Verona still open for to-go orders or delivery
- Verona community begins getting used to quarantine
- VASD Board meetings go fully virtual
- Complaints roll in for “Safer at Home” violations
- Letter: Biddle's perspective is needed on school board
- College softball: Rainey transferring from Badgers to Bison
- District educators keep students engaged through virtual learning
- Town of Verona Board candidate questionnaires
- District extends meal distribution until further notice
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.