The library is giving attendees a chance to learn about the history of Alexander Hamilton – and you might not want to miss your shot.
Grace Nelson of Verona recently attended the highly competitive Junior Women in Engineering (JWIE) program at Michigan Technological University in Houghton, Michigan.
The Verona Area Historical Society’s “Bringing Their Stones Home” project is restoring names and identities to the nearly-forgotten asylum and poor house cemetery in Verona, next to Gus’ Diner. At 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 12, people will get to help out during the vsociety’s latest volunteer w…
The garden of Susan and Brian Gotchy at 448 Azurene Lane, Verona has been selected by the Sugar River Gardeners for their 17th annual Civic Beautification Award.
The annual Tri 4 Schools Family Mud Run was held on Saturday, Sept. 21, at Hometown U.S.A. Festival Park. The obstacle course had children and adults climbing over rock walls, running through hurdles like football players, going through a bounce house and finishing it off with a crawl throug…
When Mary Thony was a little girl, she didn’t think it was possible for women to advance in STEAM related fields because she rarely saw them in those positions, she said.
An Epic employee, an English teacher and a retired Department of Natural Resources writer walk into the orchestra room at Verona Area High School.
- First Bike for Opportunity raises $18K
- Verona Fall Fest set for Sept. 27
- ‘Will Rogers Follies’ opens VAHS 2019-20 theatre season
- Collision course: Syndicated cartoonists spar over artwork Oct. 3
- Natatorium celebrates 40
- ‘Barks and Brews’ fundraiser set for Sept. 22 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.
- Tri 4 Schools mud run Saturday
- VFD holds safey expo
- Kick-a-Thon raises $13K for BPNN
- Noel Manor to host free dementia tours
- Safety expo at fire station Sept. 14
- Market Day-Verona celebrates 5 years on Sept. 21
- Verona violinist among finalists in statewide ‘Rising Stars’ event
- Family-style cooking class begins Sept. 22 at BPNN
- Car seat safety checks Sept. 18
- ‘Ride for Clyde’ returns Sept. 14
- OccuPaws fundraiser lets the dogs out in Verona
- Ironman spins through Verona
- Historical society meeting next week to focus on former area landmark
- ‘Beyond our expectations:’ Fireman’s Park attendance up 50% after upgrades
- From couch to Ironman: Verona resident to participate in his first Ironman
- County public budget hearings next week
- Puptoberfest Fundraiser set for Sept. 8
- Kids’ summer reading tops 3,200 participants at Verona Public Library
- A love for the people: Seth Krueger joins RLC for vicar year
- Sharing God’s Word: Resurrection Lutheran Church celebrates 20 years of services
- PaulPalooza takes over Paoli for second year
- Iconic Monarchs on display
- VAHS grad Longino graduates from Marine boot camp
- Last splash of summer vacation
- Red Cross in Verona Aug. 30 for a blood drive
- Paulpalooza returns for second year
- ‘Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over’ campaign runs through Labor Day