The Icebergs girls hockey co-op was shut out in a pair of games last week.
Stoughton junior Rose Ann Marshall won her second consecutive Wisconsin High School Girls Championship on Saturday, Jan. 25, at Wausau West High School.
The Stoughton boys basketball team won two road games last week and moved into a tie with Monroe atop the Badger South Conference at the halfway point of the season.
Milton scored three goals in the third period to hand Stoughton a 4-2 Badger South Conference loss on Friday, Jan. 17, at Mandt Community Center.
The Icebergs girls hockey co-op scored two first-period goals against the Lakeshore Lightning on Saturday, Jan. 18, but couldn’t hold on and settled for a 2-2 tie.
Senior guard Megan Marggi knocked down four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 20 points to lead Stoughton to a 68-35 win over Portage in the seventh-place Badger Challenge game on Friday, Jan. 17, in Beaver Dam.
Braeden Whitehead spent eight months rehabbing after surgery to repair a ruptured patellar tendon in his left knee, but made his return to competition in Stoughton’s first home dual of the season.
- Boys hockey: Stoughton falls short in Stevens Point
- Girls basketball: Stoughton storms past Appleton West
- Girls hockey: Stoughton players power Icebergs in wins
- Wrestling: Model, Mechler and Empey take second at Cheesehead
- Boys basketball: Hobson, McGee lead Vikings to OT win
- Girls hockey: Icebergs head north for three-game tournament
- Boys hockey: Vikings can’t keep up with Warriors on the road
- Boys basketball: Vikings split against Cardinals
- Wrestling: Stoughton claims team crown, six individuals win titles in Virginia
- Girls basketball: Stoughton’s late rally comes up short
- Boys swimming: Stoughton drops pair of Badger South duals
- Wrestling: Quartet of Vikings win Badger State titles
- Boys basketball: Balanced Vikings shoot past Goslings
- Girls hockey: Olson shines for Icebergs in pair of road losses
- Boys hockey: Bauer delivers for Vikings in overtime
- Girls basketball: Stoughton can’t keep pace with rival Panthers
- Football: Nelson signs NLI with Badgers
- Boys hockey: Stoughton rallies past Red Hawks for first victory
- Boys swimming: Stoughton completes three-peat at Milton meet
- Boys basketball: Vikings fall to Cheesemakers in 3OT thriller
- Wrestling: Vikings remain undefeated in duals
- Girls hockey: Icebergs earn tie against Viroqua
- Girls basketball: Vikings bounce back with win over Blackhawks
- 3. Stoughton grad Bunnell drafted by Braves
- 5. Vikings party like it’s 1975 on the gridiron
- 2. Kotlowskis blast way to state
- 1. Another magical run on the mat
- 4. Bormett, Clark make history in the pool
- Hockey roundup: Hlavacek scores twice in road loss to Crusaders
- Girls basketball: Vikings stymied by Goslings' lengthy zone
- Wrestling: Spilde wins No. 400, host Vikings dominate competition in Pieper Duals
- Boys swimming: Host Vikings take third in conference relays
- Boys basketball: Stoughton remains unbeaten thanks to defense