The Stoughton volleyball team entered the Badger South Conference Tournament on Saturday, Oct. 12, as the sixth seed, and the Vikings went 3-2 to take third place in Watertown.
Stoughton girls tennis player Annika Goetz lost to Lake Geneva Badger sophomore Zaya Iderzul 6-0, 6-0 in the No. 1 singles quarterfinals at the Division 1 Oconomowoc Sectional on Wednesday, Oct. 9.
Senior quarterback Adam Hobson scored five touchdowns to power the Stoughton football team to a 53-18 road win over Monroe on Friday, Oct. 11, at T.R. Holyoke Field.
AJ Middlesteadt recorded a hat trick in the first half to lead the Stoughton boys soccer team to a 5-0 road win over Edgerton on Thursday, Oct. 10.
Stoughton senior Myranda Kotlowski collected a medal after finishing in a tie for fifth with a two-round total of 153 at the Division 1 State Tournament on Tuesday, Oct. 15, at University Ridge Golf Course in Verona.
Girls from the Stoughton area, McFarland, Madison and Waunakee gathered for a Girls Hockey Jamboree hosted by the Stoughton Youth Hockey Association (SYHA) on Saturday, October 5.
Stoughton senior Myranda Kotlowski earned medalist honors as the only player to break 80 with a 7-over-par 79 at the Division 1 Madison Memorial Regional on Friday, Oct. 4.
Stoughton dominated the first half of its home game against Milton on Friday, Sept. 27, but the Red Hawks capped a thrilling comeback with a touchdown in double overtime to beat the Vikings 28-21 at Collins Field.
Stoughton girls cross country senior Grace Jenny finished 18th out of 238 runners with a time of 19:40.2 in the Midwest Invitational at Janesville’s Blackhawk Golf Course on Saturday, Sept. 28.
Stoughton’s Karlie Halverson finished fourth in No. 2 singles at the Badger Conference Tournament on Saturday, Sept. 28, at Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison.
- Girls swimming: Vikings making waves
- Volleyball: Vikings clipped by Panthers in five-set thriller
- Prep roundup: Vikings beat Blue Devils in Middleton
- Girls tennis: Vikings continue strong play in Badger South
- Football: Vikings crush Crusaders
- Girls golf: Vikings take third at conference tournament
- Boys soccer: Vikings fall to rival Panthers
- Boys cross country: Zywicki and Hansen race well in Madison, Model up to Challenge
- Girls tennis: Vikings fall in Badger South duals
- Boys soccer: Middlesteadt, Vikings surging offensively
- Girls golf: Vikings edge Panthers, fare well in tournaments
- Football: Vikings rout Blackhawks at home
- Prep sports: Stoughton girls swimming ties Milton
- Girls cross country: Veterans race in Madison, others run in Watertown
- Boys soccer: Vikings knock off Goslings
- Girls cross country: Vikings continue to progress despite inexperience
- Girls golf: Vikings remain undefeated in Badger South
- Volleyball: Vikings hope wins come with health
- Boys cross country: Vikings fare well at Verona Invitational
- Girls tennis: Goetz enjoys solid week for Stoughton
- Girls swimming: Vikings compete against conference foes
- Football: Vikings survive scare against rival Panthers
- Girls swimming: Vikings begin season with pair of dual wins at home
- Volleyball: Mixed results early on for Vikings
- Prep roundup: Kotlowski comes through for Vikings
- Boys cross country: Vikings look for veterans to carry torch
- Prep sports: SHS receives WIAA Award of Excellence
- Girls tennis: Vikings riding high after tough start
- Volleyball: Outside hitter depth key for Vikings
- Girls golf: Kotlowski cousins pace Stoughton
- Girls cross country: Stoughton eyes return to top of Badger South
- Boys soccer: Vikings bring back firepower on the pitch
- Football: Vikings win season opener versus Golden Beavers