Kegonsa Elementary School fifth graders had a chance to learn more about the cultures of indigenous people on Wednesday, Oct. 2, using Google Expeditions Virtual Reality kits. Using the technology, students can explore historical sites and take virtual field trips with their classmates.
This week's e-edition
- Stoughton-area resident Bev Fergus’ personal story of testing positive for COVID-19
- Stoughton community begins getting used to quarantine
- Stoughton Hospital no longer allowing visitors
- Liz and Dave Nelson win appreciation award
- Paulette Jean Hundt
- ‘No one is coming:’ Stoughton hotels brace for widespread decline in business
- Stoughton complying with Safer at Home Order
- Hwy. 14 to close April 6
- Stoughton restaurants open for carryout or delivery
- New normal: SASD begins virtual teaching
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.