During a Fox Prairie’s activity day last week, students of all ages worked together as engineers to plan, create, and modify bridge structures made of toothpicks and marshmallows.
This Week's E-edition
- Medical examiner identifies Lake Kegonsa missing boater
- Baseball: Drive-by parade salutes Stoughton seniors
- Donald E. Swangstu
- County requires face masks starting Monday
- Complaint: Attacker had crossbow, was looking for phone during April stabbing
- Prep sports: Stoughton hires quintet of coaches
- Mosaicos hosts implicit bias conversation July 9
- Library, senior center postpone partial reopening
- Women's track and field: SHS grad Weum collects Big Ten honor
- Letter: Community should be asked about dam removal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.