Molly Shea started out with the goal of creating country music videos — targeting a specific college in Nashville to do just that.
Stoughton High School juniors Madeline Schneider, Abbigale Kivett and Tessa Pickett were selected as the school’s 2020 American Legion Auxiliary Badger Girls State delegates last month.
Stoughton Area School District officials have formed a committee to discuss procedures for potentially dealing with the effects of the recent coronavirus outbreak, superintendent Tim Onsager told the school board on Monday, March 2.
Months after an ad hoc committee of school board and Stoughton Common Council members stopped meeting, school board members want to give it another go – although with mixed levels of optimism.
For the past several years, Stoughton Area School District officials have hoped to learn how to attract and retain young families to Stoughton, with the idea of increasing enrollment and ensuring financial sustainability.
During a Fox Prairie’s activity day last week, students of all ages worked together as engineers to plan, create, and modify bridge structures made of toothpicks and marshmallows.
- Stoughton FFA Alumni chapter voted best in state
- Board decides to leave Coughlin's seat vacant until election
- School board retreat focuses on changes on governance, responsibilities
- Budget deficits loom for school district
- Kegonsa fifth graders airing weekly Bluegill News podcast
- Blown transformer at Kegonsa forces temporary school switch
- Health course connects Stoughton High School students with local professionals
- Complaints rising about drivers not stopping for school buses
- Book it: Dessert is served
- Promega scientists visit River Bluff
- Author visits Fox Prairie
- Exhibiting excellence
- County ‘Healthy Schools’ honors for Sandhill
- Waukesha school shooting noted at annual SASD safety update
- River Bluff participates in ‘FutureQuest’ career event
- School district mentoring program aims to assist in critical early years
- SASD outlines bad weather cancellation protocols
- Anti-bully program at River Bluff Middle School empowers youth
- SASD admin, board credit staff and students for "exceeds expectations" rating
- SASD jumps up several points in annual DPI schools evaluation
- Trotting their way to more than $13K
- School board learning session focuses on schools’ individual needs
- Exploring cultures at Kegonsa
- Increased funding for environment, mental health in proposed budget
- Board frustrations mount as SASD enrollment drop continues
- SASD planning for next year after after school care options fell through
- ‘Lunches for Vikings’ provided meals for kids this summer
- SASD test scores down in math, up in social studies
- Officials notice higher numbers, reporting behavior inconsistencies at SASD
- Native symbol issue prompts questions of district advocacy; process
- Kegonsa receives ‘bronze’ level from state agencies for behavior work
- Board in midst of adjusting 5-year strategic plan
- Optimists award college scholarships to three SHS grads