Rutland residents are scheduled to have their annual chance to help choose candidates for the town board.
As part of its ongoing effort to create a Local Historic Landmark District in Stoughton’s downtown, the Landmarks Commission invites the public to attend community informational meetings at the Stoughton Public Library.
The Stoughton Area school board could be down to eight members for a few months after Jon Coughlin announced Monday night he’s moving out of the district.
Dane County is one step closer to starting a massive dredging project aiming to help improve water flow and wildlife habitat on the Yahara Chain of Lakes.
Town of Dunn clerk/treasurer Cathy Hasslinger will begin serving a new term this year, and though she has been in the position since 2008, she still has a lot of plans for the town.
The Town of Pleasant Springs will hold its annual caucus to nominate town officers at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 7 at its town hall, 2354 County Road N.
- Pumpkin Patch preschool getting new building
- Officials plan to assist Census effort
- Stories of 2019: Blacksmith saga ends
- Stoughton man arrested for 12th OWI
- Police department will get updated body cameras
- Taxi service extended
- Sustainability initiative aimed at local solutions to climate change
- PD settles excessive force suit
- Council approves Dunn annexation
- County equity grant recipients announced
- New county snow plows set for next year
- Stoughton resident Shotliff to join Sheriff’s Office
- Taxes up $130 on average
- Local fur giant goes bankrupt
- Nomination deadline for Stoughton Citizen of the Year is Dec. 29
- Pleasant Springs rate dips after spike in road spending plan in ‘19
- Library’s LINKcat catalog down Dec. 6-10
- Kettle Park West Phase II advances
- Notebook: Downtown parking tickets suspended to spread holiday cheer
- Monroe Street Open
- Residents approve levy, set 1% tax increase
- Handful of open seats this spring
- Historic district survey open until at least Dec. 12
- Stoughton library checks out fine-free approach
- Parks considers alternate whitewater park plan
- Rutland OKs tax rise for 2020 at annual meeting
- Old public works building comes down
- Four injured during Hwy. 51 crash
- Alders pass on staffing additions
- Riverfront developer deal waits again
- Taxes go up with 2020 Dane County budget
- Dunkirk rural preservation program would drive up taxes
- Grants and donations generate $48,000 for new Opera House piano