The last Gazebo Musikk event of the season will go out with a hit.
With summer vacations and families busy preparing for school to start, there is a shortage of blood donors, according to a news release. The American Red Cross has announced an emergency need for blood and platelet donations.
The A&W presentation had a huge turn out, according to Darlene Arneson in an email to the Hub. The presentation on Wednesday, Aug. 14, was based on the history of A&W in Stoughton begins in the mid 1940’s with Harold and Frieda Chose. Many photographs captured the valued employees an…
Seeking to enhance public safety and deter impaired driving, Wisconsin law enforcement agencies will patrol in greater numbers for longer hours during the “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” campaign, which began Aug. 16 and continues through Labor Day on Sept. 2.
The Stoughton Heritage Garden Club chose the home of Brent Eastabrooks and Todd Cieslak as the 2019 July Yard of the Month, located at 1780 Skyline Drive.
"This town is beautiful," said Madlen Breckbill, at the city's first Chamber Music Festival. The festival occurred at the Stoughton Opera House on Saturday, Aug. 17 and Monday, Aug. 19.
Safe Communities Madison-Dane Co. encourages anyone who wants to learn about myths associated with suicide and how to talk about it, to attend the free talk at the Cooksville Community Center.
Guests were able to wonder inside the fields and be surrounded by more than 500,000 sunflowers during the Sunflower Days event at Eugster's Farm in Stoughton.
After the eight hour Stuff The Bus event on Saturday, Aug. 10, $5,654 worth of schools supplies were donated to local children.
During the hot summers of the 1800’s the Stoughton women of then-Hillside Avenue worked in the labor intensive tobacco warehouses. To maintain their high energy, these tough Norweigians invented a daily tradition of what is now known as the coffee break.
On July 20, Grace Link, a 2018 graduate of Stoughton High School, won the champion showman title at the National Junior Angus Show, an award many beef showmen from across the country dream about.
- Community cops
- Stoughton man gives motorcyclists 'a reason to ride'
- Food Cart Night in the Town of Dunn Aug. 14
- The city's first chamber music festival Aug. 17, 19
- Stoughton native performs in 'Titanic-The Musical'
- Broughton honored by Legion for memorial park work
- Summer library program finale set for Aug. 13
- Wood from emerald ash borer trees used to beautify public spaces
- Stoughton Center for the Arts’ Students Place at Nationals
- Dane County Fair 2019
- Eight children complete 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten challenge
- Four more Gazebo Musikk performances
- Criddle Park now open
- Event hopes to raise substance abuse awareness
- Stuff The Bus set for Saturday Aug. 10
- Stoughton hosts inaugural National Night Out
- 'Viking chess' returns to Stoughton with Kubb Invitational
- Anonymous donor provides $14K for new book ends and upgraded microfilm reader at Stoughton Library
- Senior Center gets new kayaks
- Photos of the free print workshop at Abel Contemporary Gallery
- Covenant Lutheran celebrates 40th dedication anniversary July 28
- Photos Shakespeare at Lake Kegonsa
- Stoughton grad secures $10,000 grant for community project in Ghana
- The annual senior center cookout set for July 30
- Relay for Life 2019
- Stoughton’s mural receives honorary thank you plaque
- Scout Troop 167 survives Louisiana Adventure
- Hospital fundraiser looks for creative support
- Fortney’s latest novels blend environmental, historical themes
- City Band Concert Finale July 25
- Aligning Stars Theatre to perform “Chicago”
- Budding artists
- Stoughton native a soloist at Opera in the Park