The Landmarks Commission is seeking public comment on making downtown a designated historic district.
A proposal to label Stoughton’s entire downtown as a historic district would give the Landmarks Commission review authority of the look and style of the buildings from Fifth Street to the Yahara River.
On Oct. 17, you may notice an extra 300 people walking downtown with stemless wine glasses and an array of gift bags for Stoughton’s inaugural Wine Walk.
During a fall evening of Oct. 19, the White Oak Natural Trail, which is on the north and west side of Lake Kegonsa State Park, will be lit by candlelight.
On a sunny September afternoon, Edgerton resident Jamie Wright brought her Morab horse, Max, to the Silverwood County Park, on a trail they’ve ridden several times.
Cummins employees volunteered more than 400 hours of service to the Stoughton area community on Thursday, Sept. 19, during the company’s “Day of Caring.”
- Local fire department open house set for Oct. 5
- Troop leader, Paquette-Fankhauser receives national award
- STEM Night at Kegonsa Elementary School
- The senior center's Oktoberfest Celebration set for Oct. 3
- Art Walk Stoughton set for Sept. 28
- Fall Music Appreciation series starts Sept. 30
- Blanton comes to Opera House to ‘shake people up’
- Edvard Grieg Men’s Chorus celebrates 95 years
- Rutland cemetery tour is Sept. 29
- Photos of Stoughton Homecoming
- Conant hires apprentices to repair auto profession
- Stoughton's Otis Sampson American Legion Post 59 celebrates a century
- Author K.W Penndorf speaks at Livsreise
- Edvard Grieg Chorus calls for open rehearsals
- SHS Homecoming events start Friday, Sept. 20.
- Stoughton's Danky wins American Journalism Historians Association award
- Lego club at the library
- Photos from Let's Fly a Kite
- Spry Whimsy hosts fiber dyeing class
- Quinn and Verna Smet college scholarship helps SHS students graduate debt free
- Stoughton Opera House welcomes new house manager Brandi Brandes
- Local resident starts a grocery co-op campaign
- Let's Fly a Kite event with the Kiwanis Club
- Photos from the first 'Whispers From the Grave' performance
- VFW hosts first Salute to Service fundraiser
- Photos from the 16th annaul Fish Boil
- Otis Sampson Post 59 American Legion Post celebrates 100 years next week
- Stoughton Fire Department gets side scan sonar for rescue boat
- New open mic night at 51 South, Thursday evenings
- ‘To our children’s children,’ Anne Frank tribute dedicated to Amber Levenhagen
- First day of school photos at Kegonsa Elementary
- The Stoughton VFW welcomes the first Salute to Service fundraiser
- Suzanne and Eric Larsen win August garden of the month