Oregon sophomore David Stevenson medaled at the Sun Prairie Invitational on Saturday, Dec. 7.
Taylor Nisius assisted on all three of the Icebergs co-op’s goals in a 6-3 loss to the Lakeshore Lightning on Friday, Dec. 6, at Mandt Community Center.
Oregon senior forward Laszlo Orosz was searching for the right words in trying to describe a 4-1 nonconference loss to Beaver Dam on Saturday, Dec. 7, at Oregon Ice Arena.
Sophomore guard Ryne Panzer scored a team-high 17 points to lead the Oregon boys basketball team to a 60-56 win over Greenfield at the West Allis Central Shootout on Friday, Nov. 29.
Izzy Newton scored two goals, but the Oregon junior forward couldn’t lead the Icebergs girls hockey co-op to a comeback win in the season opener against the Madison Metro Lynx.
Oregon’s 200-yard freestyle relay team of freshmen Izzy Block and Noelle Marsh, sophomore Claudia Schwartz and junior Halle Bush finished 20th at the Division 1 state meet with a season-best time of 1:41.86 on Saturday, Nov. 16, at the University of Wisconsin Natatorium.
Oregon native Larry Garvoille and Larry Bird have one thing in common: both men have earned the nickname “The Legend” by being one of the best at their different basketball professions.
- Boys swimming: Oregon hoping to make waves against state’s best
- Girls hockey: Icebergs aiming for another sectional run
- Girls basketball: Oregon hungry for deep postseason run
- Girls swimming: Panthers’ 200 freestyle relay qualifies for state
- Boys soccer: Panthers come up a win short of state
- Boys cross country: Simplicity propels Zelinski at state
- Girls swimming: Oregon places sixth at conference meet
- Girls cross country: Full steam ahead for “The Siberian Express”
- Prep sports: Twelve Panthers named to all-conference football team
- Cross country: Vorontsov, Zelinski headed to state
- Football: Panthers shut out in playoff opener
- Volleyball: Panthers swept in regional semis
- Girls swimming: Panthers top rival Vikings on Senior Night
- Boys soccer: Panthers two wins away from state ater winning regional
- Cross country: Oregon girls, Vorontsov finish second at conference meet
- Youth wrestling: Registration open for Oregon program
- Prep sports: Oregon girls swimming finishes fourth at Fort
- Football: Panthers make playoffs after shutout of Fort
- Cross country: Oregon girls capture team title at Baertschi Farm
- Football: Panthers' playoff hopes take a hit
- Volleyball: Panthers take seventh at conference tournament
- Girls swimming: Rule paces Panthers in Monroe
- Boys soccer: Oregon clinches outright conference title
- Boys soccer: Panthers collect marquee wins
- Prep sports: Badger Conference realignment plan set
- Football: Silver Eagles stymie Panthers
- Girls tennis: Panthers’ season ends in subsectional
- Girls swimming: Panthers can't keep up with Crusaders
- Girls cross country: Panthers run to fourth in Stoughton
- Girls soccer: Oregon names Nichols head coach
- Girls golf: Panthers' season comes to a close
- Volleyball: Oregon takes fourth in Reedsburg
- Prep sports: Panthers swim to title in Plymouth