Prairie View Elementary School students competed in dodgeball and coordinated in group yoga during this year’s Move-a-Thon on Friday, Oct. 11. Rotating between nine different health and wellness “movement centers,” students ran through the halls, scaled rock climbing walls and performed karate moves with instruction from Infinity Martial Arts.
This week's e-edition
- Madison man sentenced for Oregon Kwik Trip robberies
- Apartment fire under investigation, results in no injuries
- School start time compromise in works
- Ricky Lynn Erway
- Community comes together to support library capital campaign
- Wrestling: Oregon octuple advances to Oconomowoc
- Bob Lindmeier leads climate change discussion Feb. 23
- Boys basketball: Panthers puzzled by Vikings’ zone
- 'Rescue Kids' class kicks off 2020 program
- Pagenkopf confirmed as interim police chief
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.