The annual Maggie Mae and the Heartland Country Band fundraiser for area veterans scheduled for April 25 at the Oregon High School PAC has been postponed. The Observer will run a notice when it’s rescheduled.
This Week's E-edition
- FBI, Madison police investigate hate crime on Oregon EMT
- OHS Class of 2020 parade set for July 1
- Long-time Oregon resident Sage remembers the ‘Forgotten War’
- School district buys land for school forest, nature center
- North Burr Oak closed due to flooding
- MIS fireworks, 35 South band brings 2,000
- Village to discuss Perry Parkway traffic analysis July 13
- Hundreds shows support for OHS senior parade
- ‘Oregon Minute’ interviews superintendent Brian Busler
- Board remembers David Donovan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.