STEAM on parade at Netherwood
For the ninth straight year, Oregon Middle School student council members showed what the holiday season is all about, and this year, they set a record doing it.
Oregon School District administrators and staff will take another look at an Oregon Middle School health class lesson after one student started an online petition about its negative effects.
A potential change to Oregon School District start times has led dozens of parents and teachers to voice concerns over what they see as possible negative effects.
The Oregon School District has a new agreement for having a police officer at Oregon High School for the rest of the school year, putting at least a temporary end to a dustup with village and police officials.
With rapid growth expected in the northern part of the district and a new elementary school set to open in summer, the Oregon School Board approved new elementary school attendance boundaries Monday night.
Last year, the district blew past its three allotted “snow days” like a chill January wind, cancelling six days of classes due to cold or snow.
- OSD wins state public relations awards for second straight year
- Annual Oregon School District grade climbs for third straight year
- Board members, educator laud retiring superintendent
- OHS students working on educational video on new school names for K-12 voters
- District trying to connect with staff, students and parents on equity
- History comes alive on Veterans Day at RCI
- New STEAM course is fitting right in at OHS
- District, village holding separate listening sessions next week on school officer
- OHS students to perform ‘Guys and Dolls’ this weekend
- Fundraiser for youth athletics is set for Nov. 15
- Board' ‘Conceptual approval’ of new map pending public feedback
- Pumpkin planters at Netherwood Knoll
- OSD deputy superintendent Bergstrom will succeed retiring Busler in July
- Brooklyn Elementary fourth-graders field trip to Madison
- School Board narrows choices for new K-6 elementary school name
- School Board approves tax levy
- Early boundary plan would assign school, create exemption process, busing zones
- PVE moves together for school-wide Move-a-Thon
- Orange and black is the style for Homecoming week
- Oregon School District residents approve tax levy, board realignment plan
- Rainforest immersion: OHS students get in the thick of it in Guatemala
- Long-time BKE principal Modjeski heading to Fitchburg for 2020-21 year
- Board realignment plan designed to match changing geography, new school
- Oregon School District test scores above state averages in 2018-19
- District residents can vote on tax levy, board realignment at Sept., 23 annual meeting
- OSD school to work program provides early glimpse into ‘real world’
- Board set to approve 2019-20 budget next month; tax rate could decrease
- OSD 'Friends' group adds focus of helping in educators
- Class is back in session for OSD
- No deal on SRO, but school board wants to keep talking with village
- Five things to watch at OSD this year
- Public can help choose name for new OSD elementary school
- ‘Inviting spaces’ in new places