The Oregon School District Community Education and Recreation Department is once again offering free bag lunches this summer around Oregon and Brooklyn.
The room was abuzz with Oregon High School seniors and juniors telling community members and business people what they were going to do with their futures.
Oregon School District officials, students and Fitchburg dignitaries symbolically broke ground on a new elementary school in the new Terravessa development last week.
With graduation just around the corner for Oregon High School seniors, they are likely wondering what their respective futures will look like — some already know, while others are just figuring that out.
The Oregon High School math team once again enjoyed a season of high achievement and large participation, even without stands packed full of cheering crowds and the weekly headlines from other teams at school.
Continuing their focus on the upcoming 2020 census, Dane County Board members approved a resolution establishing the Dane County 2020 Census Complete Count Committee at their May 2 meeting.
In a joint effort between the Oregon Rotary Club and school district, the two entities hosted Bike Rodeos for second- through fourth-grade students at Brooklyn, Prairie View and Netherwood Knoll Elementary Schools within the last month.
- Boundary decisions loom as groundbreaking for Fitchburg K-6 building is June 6
- OHS students compete in SkillsUSA
- OSD investigating student Instagram post
- Oregon Middle School orchestra entertains with concert
- Brooklyn Elementary School students celebrate Arbor Day with tree planting
- Over 130 pieces displayed at OHS from Conference Art Show/Challenge
- Zach, school board praise Busler in annual review
- OHS Badger Conference top scholars recognized April 28
- Teacher contracts approved, Zach re-elected board president
- OSD administrators investigated alleged racial incident
- School district’s use of reward-based PBIS modeling good behavior
- OMS staff shuffled this year due to surprise resignation
- First-ever OHS Color Run April 27
- OSD music programs lauded for ‘access and education to all’
- Administrative changes include deputy superintendent
- Board allots around $500K more in salary for 2019-20 staff
- Freshman Derrick wins National Duck Stamp ‘Best of Show’
- UW-Madison’s a cappella ensemble ‘Redefined!’ performing
- Busy last few weeks for OMS band, chorus, orchestra students
- PVE enjoys ‘Dinner and a Book’
- Students gather for Maple Syrup Day
- RCI and OMS students perform in choir concert
- Brooklyn students express themselves
- OHS choir, band takes the stage
- Oregon School Board candidate questionnaire
- OSD options limited to make up for three excess ‘snow days’
- Dropoff, pickup became difficult at OMS, RCI over the winter
- Brooklyn students discover their heritage
- OSD, village to meet Friday to talk possible solutions
- Streak hits six for Panthers' Mock Trial team; competition is this weekend
- Third annual ‘Dinner and a Book’ draws big at BKE
- OHS’ Bull, Zintel named National Merit Finalists
- Growth ahead as OSD 5-year plan estimates enrollment, budget needs