While Oregon School District students will get the final say, next week the district is opening up the naming process for the new school being built in Fitchburg to the public.
With more cameras in schools than ever before, the Oregon school board updated its policy on electronic surveillance Monday night for the first time since 2005.
A few main hallways at Oregon High School were flooded late Monday morning when a pipe burst during a fire alarm evacuation in the midst of summer school classes.
The Oregon Police Department will conduct “active threat training” at Oregon Middle School next week, from Monday, July 15, through Friday, July 19.
As students in the Oregon School District progress from elementary school to eventually walking across the dais with their high school diplomas, they’re constantly learning not only academics, but social and emotional skills.
If there’s one thing Oregon has gotten plenty of in the past few months – and years – it’s rainfall. We see it pooling around ditches and low areas when it’s flooded, but where is it all supposed to go?
The next time you need a good team to design a playground, you might want to call some of the fifth graders from Rome Corners Intermediate School who completed the STEAM course a few weeks ago.
- OSD summer lunch program starts June 17
- OSD sports task force aims for better parent behavior
- OHS students discuss futures in capstone discussions
- Yet-unnamed elementary school set to open in summer 2020
- OHS Graduation 2019
- OHS seniors reflect on high school careers, look to their futures
- OHS graduation set for Sunday, June 9
- Brooklyn Elementary School students participate in STEM Fair
- District educators set to retire
- OSD bus drivers recognized for service
- New OSD school groundbreaking in Fitchburg is June 6
- Math matters: OHS team wraps up fun, competitive year
- County board creates census committee
- Oregon High School students gather for 'A Starry Night'
- Netherwood Knoll Elementary students participate in 'Bike Rodeos'
- OSD elementaries, RCI have different ways of teaching PBIS
- Boundary decisions loom as groundbreaking for Fitchburg K-6 building is June 6
- OHS students compete in SkillsUSA
- OSD investigating student Instagram post
- Oregon Middle School orchestra entertains with concert
- Brooklyn Elementary School students celebrate Arbor Day with tree planting
- Over 130 pieces displayed at OHS from Conference Art Show/Challenge
- Zach, school board praise Busler in annual review
- OHS Badger Conference top scholars recognized April 28
- Teacher contracts approved, Zach re-elected board president
- OSD administrators investigated alleged racial incident
- School district’s use of reward-based PBIS modeling good behavior
- OMS staff shuffled this year due to surprise resignation
- First-ever OHS Color Run April 27
- OSD music programs lauded for ‘access and education to all’
- Administrative changes include deputy superintendent
- Board allots around $500K more in salary for 2019-20 staff
- Freshman Derrick wins National Duck Stamp ‘Best of Show’