No injuries were reported after a shed in the Town of Dunn became engulfed in flames due to faulty electrical wiring, an April 25 Dane County Sheriff’s Department news release states.

At around 8:27 a.m. a Dane County deputy was on routine patrol when he noticed smoke coming from an outbuilding on 4221 County Highway B.

The officer discovered flames coming from a 40-foot shed in the back of a property, but no one was in the residence, the release states. There were people living in a camper next to the burning shed, though no injuries were reported after EMS officials checked them, the release states.

The shed became fully engulfed in flames as Oregon Fire Department officials responded to the scene. Officials contacted Oregon and McFarland Emergency Medical Services once they discovered the camper was inhabited.

The shed is considered a total loss, and an estimate of its value has yet to be released. The fire is not considered suspicious.

Email Emilie Heidemann at emilie.heidemann@wcinet.com or follow her on Twitter at @HeidemannEmilie.