The Dane County Board of Supervisors has a new leader and Sharon Corrigan has a new job – at least an interim one – after she announced her resignation from the board at its Thursday, Jan. 23, meeting.
The Village Board voted to form a Tax Increment District agreement with Oregon Apartments, LLC, to move the $7 million Rosewood Avenue apartment project forward Monday, Jan. 20.
Dane County Parks staff have removed unsafe silver maples and invasive bushes from Anderson Farm County Park lands to move the dog park project forward.
Consultants for the Village of Oregon have found that a signalized stop at the Janesville Street and Perry Parkway intersection might not be feasible.
About 35-40 people attended a public session on the Janesville and Park Street intersection rebuild design plans Thursday, Jan. 16.
- New submission deadlines for the Observer
- Janesville/Park signalizing plan discussed Jan. 16
- Hasslinger begins new term
- New council will focus on inclusion
- Oregon library working on becoming more inclusive
- Notebook: Budget approved for the Town of Dunn
- Town of Oregon caucus is Jan. 7
- Stories of 2020: Building for the future
- Clearing the slate: Department strategizes community policing after chief comes under criticism
- Spring election: Candidacy documents due Jan. 7
- Senior center gets re-accredited, users offer positive feedback
- Officials plan to assist Census effort
- Stories of 2019: Under water
- Food pantry adds hours
- Another girls soccer gold medal for OHS
- Boards talk ped safety, construction planning for new library
- Trustees want to evaluate funding options for Rotary Bike Trail
- Notebook: Village OK’s apartment plan
- Oregon Police Department launches safe exchange zone
- New county snow plows set for next year
- County equity grant recipients announced
- Fire/EMS brings out new truck
- Splash pad project still needs funding
- Armed bank robbery under investigation
- OPD participates in ‘Drive Sober’ campaign
- Tax rate increases by $39 for average home in Town of Oregon
- Taxes go up by $180
- Oregon Area Food Pantry changes hours for holidays
- Dorn asks village for $1 million in TIF
- Notebook: Jaycee Park West gets $80k in donations
- Library’s LINKcat catalog down Dec. 6-10
- Rosewood Avenue apartments enter final review stage
- Residents approve levy, set 1% tax increase