Every cat needs a nap now and then.
The Planning Commission will review what could be the final step in the public approval process for an apartment project on Rosewood Avenue at its December meeting this week.
The Oregon area lost a long-time community pillar and business leader last week with the death of Bill’s Food Center general manager Leonard “Bill” Faust on Nov. 21. He was 89.
Electors in the Town of Rutland approved the proposed tax levy of $743,874 and mill rate of $2.97 per $1,000 of assessed value at the annual public hearing and town meeting Thursday, Nov. 14.
A month after hearing concerns from residents on unsafe traffic conditions on South Perry Parkway, the Oregon Village Board chose a company to study potential solutions.
With an emphasis on environmental protection and human services, the Dane County Board of Supervisors approved a $663 million 2020 county budget Nov. 11 that will raise taxes on the average home around $25.
More than 80 people attended the village’s public water forum Monday, Nov. 11, to learn about the prevalence of flooding issues and increased rainfall – and possible solutions to those problems.
With new assessments this year, many Brooklyn taxpayers will see tax increases even though the tax rate is dropping.
- Hearing for village budget set for Nov. 18
- Town of Dunn: Budget proposes 1% tax increase
- Taxes go up with 2020 Dane County budget
- Rutland annual budget meeting set for Nov. 14
- Rosewood Avenue apartment project up for vote
- Buckets for Hunger accepting donations through Dec. 12
- Oregon Youth Center names new director
- Hwy. 14 will close in 2020, could bring traffic through village
- Randy Glysch steps down as OCRN chair
- Panel will discuss water, climate issues
- ‘We have to deal with the facts’: Village to address ongoing water concerns
- Oregon budget plan: $100 tax increase
- Notebook; DNR advises on lead lines, water sampling
- Ruling: Sandy Hook denier Fetzer’s comments contributed to victim’s father’s PTSD
- Patten joins UNG
- Hickman joins UNG
- Notebook: Old deal remains as SRO contract talks continue
- Board discusses short-, long-term options to improve safety
- Oregon Bike and Skate to close by the end of the month
- Long-time OSD leader Busler retiring at end of school year
- New RCI leader Jarstad-Krueger excited to work with tweens
- Nature theme common as board cuts school name list to 7
- Arbor Day meets Halloween
- Forum on water problems set for Nov. 11
- Town of Oregon budget work session set for Oct. 21
- Oregon Village Board set to discuss mounting pedestrian difficulties at Perry Parkway
- Increased funding for environment, mental health in proposed budget
- New county manure ordinance raises standards
- Notebook: Board discusses flooding forum
- Facebook group encourages Oregon police to improve equity, professionalism
- Bus barn burns; $315,000 in damages
- Flooding causes more closures on Netherwood
- OCA Media partners with TDS on cable channels