The landscape of Oregon and Brooklyn was white as a ghost on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 31. A fresh layer of snow covered the villages just in time for Halloween, but despite the conditions, it was business as usual for trick-or-treaters throughout the two communities.
This week's e-edition
- Hwy. 14 will close in 2020, could bring traffic through village
- Early boundary plan would assign school, create exemption process, busing zones
- Taxes go up with 2020 Dane County budget
- Oregon Community Band fall concert set for Nov. 19
- Wishing Tree Studio opens on Main Street
- Brooklyn Elementary School has 17 sets of twins and triplets
- Girls basketball: Oregon hungry for deep postseason run
- Local experts discuss water issues, solutions with dozens at forum
- Comic choice ‘in poor taste’
- Taking Halloween by the reins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.