The landscape of Oregon and Brooklyn was white as a ghost on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 31. A fresh layer of snow covered the villages just in time for Halloween, but despite the conditions, it was business as usual for trick-or-treaters throughout the two communities.
This week's e-edition
- Madison man sentenced for Oregon Kwik Trip robberies
- Altoona Superintendent released from prison, will stay in Oregon
- Apartment fire under investigation, results in no injuries
- School start time compromise in works
- Community comes together to support library capital campaign
- Ricky Lynn Erway
- Wrestling: Oregon octuple advances to Oconomowoc
- Bob Lindmeier leads climate change discussion Feb. 23
- Boys basketball: Oregon/MG to meet in rubber match
- Boys hockey: Panthers roll to regional title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.