Seeking to enhance public safety and deter impaired driving, Wisconsin law enforcement agencies will patrol in greater numbers for longer hours during the “Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over” campaign, which began Aug. 16 and continues through Labor Day on Sept. 2.
Brooke Ace, of Oregon, a member of the Oregon FFA and the Paoli 4H Fireballs, exhibited the Champion Oxford breed market lamb at the State Fair and was also in the governor’s Blue Ribbon auction.
A few passing rain showers didn’t deter attendees from enjoying each other’s company amongst some good sounds and good food at the 13th annual Washington Street Block Party on Saturday, Aug. 3.
The 24th annual National Night Out returned to Kiser Fireman’s Park for a second year Tuesday, Aug. 6, headlined by a vehicle extrication demonstration from Oregon firefighters. Kids also chased after police drones, toured emergency vehicles and scaled a rock climbing wall.
The One Woman, Many Lakes second annual fundraiser that took place at the Firefly Coffee House in Oregon on Saturday, Aug. 3, raised roughly $15,500 for metastatic breast cancer research.
In its year-long re-accreditation process, the Oregon Area Senior Center has mainly prioritized strengthening policies regarding commercial entities gaining access to its seniors.
Six Oregon junior Girl Scouts found an appropriate setting for their bridging ceremony last weekend: next to a bridge in Jaycee Park where they debuted a new Little Free Library.
The Stoughton Aligning Stars Theatre brought “the Roaring Twenties, murderous tales and classic Broadway jazz” to the Oregon High School Performing Arts Center last week. The group performed the musical “Chicago” Thursday, July 25, through Saturday, July 27.
- Dane County Fair 2019
- MMoCA brings art to Oregon
- Finding the cure
- ‘Mail Call’ deadline Aug. 12 for Honor Flight vets
- Distant Cuzins to play at Madison’s High Noon Saloon Aug. 4
- OHS student Claire Michels builds sets for Fireside Dinner Theatre productions
- Oregon Community Pool hosts Family Float Night
- Hundreds of visitors flock to "Sounds of Summer" concert, ice cream social
- Brooklyn Night Out is Aug. 1
- National Night Out is Aug. 6 at Kiser Firemen's Park
- Dane County safety officials train at OMS
- Hillcrest Bible Church hires new lead pastor
- Oregon resident, rotarian is Paul Harris fellow
- Library hosts 'Family Fort Night'
- ‘Family Float Night’ set for Sunday
- Firefly hosting ‘Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ open house July 21
- Art Cart EXTRA! to make its way to Oregon
- Aligning Stars Theatre to perform “Chicago”
- Therapy dogs visit Oregon Public Library
- Senior center hosts ice cream social, music
- Two Oregon artists featured in 61st Art Fair on the Square
- Tin Man anniversary event, ice cream social to follow inaugural concert
- Relay for Life set July 19
- Presentation on Dane County mental health resources at library July 18
- Merri-Hill Neighborhood Fourth of July Parade celebrates holiday, 25th year
- Dads gather with their children at the library for 'Dads & Donuts'
- Survey respondents prioritize environment
- Oregon native finishes publishing late wife’s book
- Capturing memories: Oregon Wisconsin Photography Group focuses on creativity, community
- Antique tractors displayed at senior center
- Hillbilly Silly Science Spectacular Comedy Show hits Oregon Youth Center
- Oregon Area Senior Center celebrates 39th anniversary
- BBQ and ice cream social July 11 at senior center