Paul Morrison is showcasing his craft furniture at Madison’s virtual Art Fair on the Square this weekend.
With a goal for the organization to “Be Relevant,” Oregon resident Jason Johns was named State Commander of the Wisconsin Veterans of Foreign Wars last month, and will serve a one-year term through June 2021.
The Oregon Area Food Pantry has become equipped with resources allowing guests expanded access to its services amid the COVID-19 pandemic and resulting economic crisis.
Lucas Snow, 15, a soon to be Oregon High School junior looked around and saw all of the barren spots where trees were infected by disease and had to be removed last year at Liberty Pole Hill Park.
From the centennial edition of the Observer, we learn Charles Martin started a cigar business in 1906 on the second floor of the “Netherwood Block” in Oregon with 40 one dollar bills.
Precious Woodley is wrapping up her first five weeks as director of the Oregon Youth Center, and said she’s spent most of that time connecting with the community — even though most interactions are virtual.
- Drive through firework event set for June 26
- Kids play at Jaycee Park
- Taylor Kramer named Brooklyn Dairy Queen
- Oregon’s Johns named state VFW commander
- Discover historic Oregon to fundraise for the new library
- NKE teacher says goodbye with drive-by parade
- Virtual events at the library
- Beekeeping 101
- Community band concerts canceled for 2020 season
- Mallory celebrates 103rd birthday
- Feest jumps at chance to make 3D masks
- Oregon May history
- Photography group field trip
- Library now offering curbside pick-up on demand
- Oregon community gathers to protest injustices black people face
- Oregon Community Ed/Rec Courses for June
- Family trivia at the library
- Oregon boy hosts own Black Lives Matter protests
- ‘The Oregon Minute’ is back
- Community band canceled until September
- Oregon Allies plans “Stand-Up and Lean-In" event for Saturday
- Summer reading program going virtual
- Virtual open mic night June 5
- Oregon sees full rainbow stretch over its downtown
- Oregon April history
- Oregon remembers the fallen on Memorial Day
- New OCA video story highlights a monumental life
- New Oregon Youth Center director ready to connect with community
- Remembering fallen veterans at Prairie Mound Cemetery
- Virtual church services in Oregon
- Virtual yoga at the library
- VFW member receives parade for 90th birthday
- Oregon's Hineline awarded Army scholarship