She’s a relatively recent addition to the Town of Oregon, but Kimberly Graff is already a “Hometown Hero.”
With backpacks on and just having completed school for the day, around 150 kids and teens entered the new Oregon Youth Center building in a frenzy — rushing this way and that to check out their new surroundings.
For five years, Brooklyn’s Grill for a Cause and Family Fun Day was a grilling competition event coordinator Milly McCartney said she held in her backyard.
The Legend of Bergamont neighborhood in Oregon is being featured for another year in the Madison Area Builders Association’s Parade of Homes.
Had he survived a car crash, perhaps Dale Smith would be telling his tale today – at 96 – about flying over the skies of Nazi-occupied France as a 21-year-old, helping clear the way for the Allied D-Day invasion that started 75 years ago today.
Oregon Middle School English teacher Pernille Ripp sat next to her daughter, Thea, on the living room couch inside their Fitchburg home as they reflected on Thea’s time as a third grader – and their recent meeting with Pink.
- Oregon community celebrates Memorial Day with ceremony
- Fendrick & Peck reflect on Germany tour
- ‘Cruizin’ for a Cure’ set for Saturday, June 8
- Concerts in the park throughout June, early July
- Scouts complete park beautification project over weekend
- OHS wins statewide theater awards
- Help against hunger
- Youth Center building almost complete
- Oregon 12-year-old reflects on year of cancer treatment, healing
- Donations and restorations: 75 years of the Oregon Rotary Club
- Oregon Community Pool celebrates 30 years of making waves
- First Oregon Open Air Market set May 18
- Academy of Sound offers space for lessons from closed Verona music nonprofit
- Colors, expressive faces dazzle OHS Choirs Variety show audience
- Senior center holds Brat Bash over weekend
- Athletes compete in Regional Athletics Meet
- Scholarship finalist talks achievements, aspirations
- Safety Day 2019 draws children of all ages over weekend
- Four Oregon participants in upcoming Madison play
- 'Brooklyn's Grill for a Cause & Family Fun Day' set May 18
- Oregon Area Senior Center to hold annual Brat Bash
- ‘Stop the Bleed’ training set May 11
- TEFAP increases mean more food choices for OAFP patrons
- OAHS hopes to collect local materials at May 4 open house
- Safety Day set May 4 at fire station
- 'Alice the Musical' creates wonder for audience
- Maggie Mae fundraiser concert draws hundreds
- OHS Color Run is success despite cloudy conditions
- Dunn protects 80 acres of land, maintains long-time focus on conservation
- Six Oregon artists in April 27 show
- Netherwood Knoll will present ‘Alice the Musical’
- Longtime tradition 'Dime a Dip' returns May 2
- Oregon resident takes 12th in Midwest Horse Fair Mustang Challenge