Oregon Public Library’s semi-annual used book sale is back.
An event that both showcases creativity through crafts and raises funds for Oregon Area Fire/EMS District is coming up this month.
If you want to keep your old computers, electronic equipment or appliances out of landfills, stop by 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 19, at Holy Mother of Consolation Church, 651 N. Main St., to recycle unwanted materials.
As early as next year, visitors of Anderson Farm County Park might see fresh produce popping up in a 12-acre garden at 805 Union Road.
For Oregon High School Performing Arts Center director Nate Mendl, planning a Spotlight Headliners Series was a way for him to go back to his performing roots.
At a music clinic this month, the Oregon High School auditorium was filled with sounds of jazz, folk music, African rhythms and German accents, all in one lesson.
- St. John’s Smorgasbord set for Oct. 3
- Oregon’s Graff honored at Lambeau Field for work helping veterans
- Pastor Larry Machonga’s last day is Sept. 29
- Newlin leaves youth center after ushering in many changes
- OAHS-led Rutland cemetery tour is Sept. 29
- Discover Oregon Scavenger Hunt set for Sept. 21
- Library celebrates Grandparents Day with Dads and Donuts story time
- Newlin resigns as OYC director
- Oregon blood drive set for Sept. 6
- County public budget hearings next week
- ‘All for them’: Youth center switches to school-year programming
- Anderson Farm County Park to soon have off leash dog park
- ‘John Deere Jeff’ honored at Brooklyn truck and tractor pulls
- Brooklyn holds annual fall arts and crafts fair
- Q&A with Fulbright scholar Will Sanford
- ‘Starting from scratch’: Retiring clerk Arnold recalls 14 years learning on the job
- Village teams up with Dane County on climate change
- Red hot performance
- Library fundraising starts in earnest with $500k head start
- Sweet and slimy incentive
- Lemonade stand for a cause
- Revving up for Labor Day weekend
- ‘Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over’ campaign runs through Labor Day
- Oregon native won champion oxford at State Fair
- Determined to shine
- Celebrating 125 years
- Space to splash
- Lucky 13th for downtown block party
- Local lemonade stands raise funds for charity
- The Dash and Copper show
- Fun and safety at National Night Out
- One Woman, Many Lakes breast cancer fundraiser at the Firefly Coffeehouse
- OSHP debuts Titanic – The Musical, show runs Aug. 10-17